• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is this possible on the Vario 2?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

As the title says, can I make my Vario 2 something that my PSP can connect to wherever and attach to the net/talk to PS3 with?

Cheers

Posted

There is a reg hack to enable Internet Connection Sharing over wifi. If you have a WM6 rom on it, it should be possible.

Posted

There is a reg hack to enable Internet Connection Sharing over wifi. If you have a WM6 rom on it, it should be possible.

Ah no, on WM5 it seems...

Posted

Options are either install a WM6 rom on your deviced (which I would recommend) or a WM5 AKU3 rom.

And then find the hack that enables ICS over wifi instead of bt.

Posted

Options are either install a WM6 rom on your deviced (which I would recommend) or a WM5 AKU3 rom.

And then find the hack that enables ICS over wifi instead of bt.

Cheers mate!

Posted

Cheers mate!

If you search for Chainfire's wifirouter application, you need not go near the registry. (But probably will need ICS working first)

Posted

I'll check out that "Chainfire's wifirouter application".

I broke the actual wireless network card in my pc somehow.

Have been trying to find something like this for ages.

Posted (edited)

If you search for Chainfire's wifirouter application, you need not go near the registry. (But probably will need ICS working first)

Popping back in.

I've installed WM6 which has ICS on it, I also have Chainfire's doodah on my device which is now showing as 'Connected'.

My only problem is, I have no idea how to get my PSP to talk to the phone. I scan for networks on my PSP and I can only find the ones at work. I don't know anything about the settings on Chainfire's program so I can do it manually.

Can anyone help?

Edited by Widge