• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HOWTO: make 'All Photos' start the photo viewer in your storage card.

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is based on Mandt's work:

http://www.modaco.com/content/Pocket-PC-Ge...of-your-choice/

To make the All Photos link in the NEO interface start the photo program in your memory card instead of in \my documents\my pictures\:

In the registry:

Go to HKLC\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSPIMG

and change "1" from

pimg.exe

to

\Windows\pimg.exe -directory: "\Storage Card\DCIM"

A reboot should not be needed.

This part is totally optional but you might as well replace the start menu link for the same function:

To make a shortcut that opens the wm6 photo viewer in your storage card, create a shortcut with the following text:

57#\Windows\pimg.exe -directory: \Storage Card\DCIM?:pimgapp

The ?:pimgapp is what allows the icon to have the photo graphic instead of a generic one.

Edited by badbob001

Posted

This is based on Mandt's work:

http://www.modaco.com/content/Pocket-PC-Ge...of-your-choice/

To make the All Photos link in the NEO interface start the photo program in your memory card instead of in \my documents\my pictures\:

In the registry:

Go to HKLC\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSPIMG

and change "1" from

pimg.exe

to

\Windows\pimg.exe -directory: "\Storage Card\DCIM"

A reboot should not be needed.

This part is totally optional but you might as well replace the start menu link for the same function:

To make a shortcut that opens the wm6 photo viewer in your storage card, create a shortcut with the following text:

57#\Windows\pimg.exe -directory: \Storage Card\DCIM?:pimgapp

The ?:pimgapp is what allows the icon to have the photo graphic instead of a generic one.

thank u very much for this :( ... this may be noob question, but how do u create shortcuts?

Posted

Use File Explorer to Copy, then Paste Shortcut.

P

Posted

Use File Explorer to Copy, then Paste Shortcut.

And to edit the shortcut, just copy it to your pc, and drag-n-drop it onto notepad.

Posted

Any ideas on how to make the Pictures & Videos in the start menu not only default to the storage card, but show the Camera choice in there? Thx

Posted

Any ideas on how to make the Pictures & Videos in the start menu not only default to the storage card, but show the Camera choice in there? Thx

I was wondering the exact same thing. The camera icon only appears when looking at \My Documents\My Pictures\.

Posted

H

Posted

Hello,

&nbs

Posted

Hello,

Iknow this thread is so

Posted

Hello,

I know this thread is so old

Posted

Hello,

I know this thread is so old. But can someone walk me

Posted

Hello,

I know this thread is so old. But can someone walk me through on

Posted

Hello,

I know this thread is so old. But can someone walk me through on how to

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I know this thread is so old. But can someone walk me through on how to creat a shortcut on this? Im a total n00b sorry.

Thanks,

Andre

Edited by dmix

Posted

Hello,

I know this thread is so old. But can someone walk me through on how to creat a shortcut on this? Im a total n00b sorry.

Thanks,

Andre

The very first post walks you through it, but it's kind of hard to offer help when I lose motivation after scrolling through 10 posts that say the same thing. Not to mention a word or two is changed proving you actually are that annoying and not simply overclick the heck out of the submit button.

Get a mobile registry editor

Follow steps in post one

Save changes and exit

You are now finished

Only thing I would like to add is it should really be \Storage Card\DCIM\100MEDIA if you don't want to have to open that folder every time you go to all pictures. As far as the camera issue, there is an option in the registry somewhere that allows you to enable and disable these, its not under the camera, but I think its under software\microsoft somewhere. Ill find it and get back to you.