How can I get rid of the sending limit?

Guest killa jay

what Spending limit? are you with T-mobile America? if so are you on Flex pay or Smart access?

Sorry I read that from my phone and was thinking you didn't want to have a spending limit for ringtones and such.... nevermind carry on :(

Edited by Dihce

Guest Honestly77

I think that the sever handles your sending and recieving and not the actual phone itself. The best way I can put this is...think of your phone as a gas pedal or brake pedal and the information as the petrol...you control when it starts or ends...but it is the gas that actually propels that car. You are basically a destination...and that is it.

I am sure that you can't alter the sending limit. I may be wrong but I think your phone is just the end or beginning and not the actual medium in which the information travels. So...if you can alter the limit set by t-mobile then you sure can. :( Sorry to dash your hopes..someone correct me if I am wrong though...I usually am.

• 5 months later...
Guest chancelor

I think the sending limit size is 300K, but when I want to send files from my phone I just go to my gmail account on the Shadow, attach the file (mostly music files for me) and send it. I have been able to send files up to 15mb in size through this method. I posed this question to T-Mobile a while ago and their servers will only allow you to send messages with a max of 300K.