Prits_uk2002

Kaiser on orange

3 posts in this topic

hi i have the tytnII i beleive thats the kaiser on orange. i have installed the 6 tab homescreen plugin and also the htc theme and the dialer as the oranges ones are not to my liking. this is now much better however my comm manager looks a bit hmm not quite right i beleve there is a commanger plugin available a 10 tab one i read somewhere but cant remeber. well does any have it or advise me where to go . or even better is the a single cab for all the latest ones from htc including dialer, commanger, homeplugin, theme, start shut downscreens as i dont even like the oranges start also any one know what all the screens are if i missed anything as i also read about a audio manager plugin im confused how many are there any help thanks

hi i have the tytnII i beleive thats the kaiser on orange. i have installed the 6 tab homescreen plugin and also the htc theme and the dialer as the oranges ones are not to my liking. this is now much better however my comm manager looks a bit hmm not quite right i beleve there is a commanger plugin available a 10 tab one i read somewhere but cant remeber. well does any have it or advise me where to go . or even better is the a single cab for all the latest ones from htc including dialer, commanger, homeplugin, theme, start shut downscreens as i dont even like the oranges start also any one know what all the screens are if i missed anything as i also read about a audio manager plugin im confused how many are there any help thanks

Hi Prits......can you point me to the HTC Kaiser dialler you installed?

Thanks