• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Touch Dual Desktop Cradle

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just received my Touch Dual and am very very impressed. Wasn't sure I'd be a convert after my Vox, but wey hey, this is great!

However, I really want a destop cradle/charger and can't seem to find any on Google searches ... anyone out there found a UK compatible one??

M.

Posted · Report post

Just received my Touch Dual and am very very impressed. Wasn't sure I'd be a convert after my Vox, but wey hey, this is great!

However, I really want a destop cradle/charger and can't seem to find any on Google searches ... anyone out there found a UK compatible one??

M.

That looks like a 'no'!

Posted · Report post

Keep an eye on Brando, or drop them an e-mail.

Although they are in Hong Kong, I've had a few things from them ( a very nice cradle for my M3100 for one), and their service has been great.

http://shop.brando.com.hk/

Posted · Report post

hi,

I have ordered one from ebay. when i receive it i will post a mini review so you know if its any good etc.

Posted · Report post

hi,

I have ordered one from ebay. when i receive it i will post a mini review so you know if its any good etc.

that'd be great. thanks!

Posted · Report post

I'm cradle mad.

A review would be great :)

Posted · Report post

I'm cradle mad.

A review would be great :)

just to let you know i am still waiting on del. but hopefully it should be before weekend.

Posted · Report post

:D

OK thank you :)

Posted · Report post

Just a note that Boxwave have released a new Cradle and a similar one has cropped up on eBay

Posted · Report post

Morpeth Mobiles have them with and without an additional battery charging slot for quite a reasonable price.

I am not associated with them, and I haven't bought one, but I think I probably will - just deciding which one to get :D

Ian

Posted · Report post

right!!!.

Sorry for taking so long coming back to you about this.

Well i have my cadle. it works great, it has a charger for a second battery. usb cable, charger etc. it wokrs by it sitting in the cradle and a small usb lead the connects into the side of the phone. this is the only bit that is a small downside to this great cradle. any other questions etc just ask

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't happen to be able to take some quick pics? Got me interested for one at work, cheers.

Posted · Report post

I've just bought one for £7.99 on ebay. A few more have just cropped up but I wanted on with a side USB rather than a cable so I just ordered this.

touchdualcradle_large.jpg

A few more have just cropped up for about £8 inc. P&P. like this one

Touch_cradle_sd_1.jpg

It even has it's own card reader!

Touch_cradle_sd_2.jpg