My greatest hits cab files for Q9H all freeware.

Guest Jasoninaz

Guest mukulmatta
Opera Mini version 4.1 runs great if your using Esmertec. Since this is freeware still I don't believe I'm breaking any rules here. If I am, sorry delete the file but please don't delete the post. Its just the installer jad program and then once loaded using Esmertec it will download the program. The program is listed at mini.jad

To turn on GPS on your phone, its not actual GPS but it works with the cell phone towers to get your position.

Its called MoDaCo.SmartphoneGPSActivator.COM3.CAB and also an added treat it will allow you to make registry changes too.

While your at it grab GPStest install that do a phone reboot and start gpstest. Once that is running load google maps and it will work like a

charm.

This is the gmail jar file for the motoQ9h and it works. But for me IMAP works much better. The file is gmail-mot15-g

Well that is all for me if any of you find a twitter program let me know. I've got a few I'm testing right now and I'll post them when I find them.

Cheers.

Jason in Phoenix, Arizona.

as u mentioned that , Q9h work with googlemap ........ i tried on my , but it ask me for data plan , i dont have any internet / data plan from FIDO, service provider ....do u suggest any offline software , which i can use with my phone , except garmin , which cost $99 ........how to turn GPS off , once done with it ....to avoid killing battary life

any possibility of WiFi on the Q9H ..??

thxxxx for help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Opera Mini version 4.1 runs great if your using Esmertec. Since this is freeware still I don't believe I'm breaking any rules here. If I am, sorry delete the file but please don't delete the post. Its just the installer jad program and then once loaded using Esmertec it will download the program. The program is listed at mini.jad

hi could you kindly guide me as to how i can load the file to my motoq9h for gps ... just got my smartphone been seeing gps on the screen next to the signal bar and searching lead me here...now i am stuck ..loaded all files on my pc but cant go furthur wondering if you can guide .....not a expert at these stunts...reply appreciated [email protected]

To turn on GPS on your phone, its not actual GPS but it works with the cell phone towers to get your position.

Its called MoDaCo.SmartphoneGPSActivator.COM3.CAB and also an added treat it will allow you to make registry changes too.

While your at it grab GPStest install that do a phone reboot and start gpstest. Once that is running load google maps and it will work like a

charm.

This is the gmail jar file for the motoQ9h and it works. But for me IMAP works much better. The file is gmail-mot15-g

Well that is all for me if any of you find a twitter program let me know. I've got a few I'm testing right now and I'll post them when I find them.

Cheers.

Jason in Phoenix, Arizona.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...