Cracked T-Mobile Shadow LCD

Guest jswaim

The LCD screen on my daughter's Shadow cracked. Anyone have any leads on where I can purchase a replacement? I contacted T-Mobile, which lead nowhere. I also contacted HTC customer service and they indicated repairing the phone would be $120. When asked if I could purchase a screen and do it myself, the representative said it has been done by other customers, but they don't recommend it and don't have any leads on where the LCD's were purchased. I have the expertise to perform the repair, I just don't have any leads on where to buy the parts.

Edited by jswaim

Guest trickinit
The LCD screen on my daughter's Shadow cracked. Anyone have any leads on where I can purchase a replacement? I contacted T-Mobile, which lead nowhere. I also contacted HTC customer service and they indicated repairing the phone would be $120. When asked if I could purchase a screen and do it myself, the representative said it has been done by other customers, but they don't recommend it and don't have any leads on where the LCD's were purchased. I have the expertise to perform the repair, I just don't have any leads on where to buy the parts.

ebay is usually a good place for things like that, however the shadow is still fairly new, so it might be more difficult to find something for it.

Guest equinox24

Today I was at work and I decided to look at my phone only to see that it was pitch black. I am guessing the screen broke. My problem is that I live here in Canada and I can't really call T-Mobile to get this fixed, I dont mind spending money.

I need to get a replacement screen because I know someone who can fix it for me, but I can not find a place that sells them...any ideas? I am really desperate.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Belize2004

you could also try WWW.HTCLCD.COM

this company based in the USA.

they also have most of the instructions on lcd replacement

hope this helps

• 4 months later...