i600 Help!

Guest geekachu

Guest geekachu

A few questions that I have about the i600, i've had one for just under a month now and it's starting to frustrate me.. I love most features about the phone...

BUT How do you send files via bluetooth? I can receive but not send.

Also when connected to the internet using WAP, how do you disconnect it without having to turn the phone off?

I'm not great when it comes to phones, but I need to be able to use the internet on my mobile a lot for work. HELP! :)

Thanks

Guest I600abc
A few questions that I have about the i600, i've had one for just under a month now and it's starting to frustrate me.. I love most features about the phone...

Also when connected to the internet using WAP, how do you disconnect it without having to turn the phone off?

I'm not great when it comes to phones, but I need to be able to use the internet on my mobile a lot for work. HELP! :)

Thanks

Well its pretty simple... first u turn on the bluetooth, go to the file you want to send then go to the contents manager and Select Send>>Via Bluetooth

as for the WAP, did you try from the connections settings ?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Sending files via bluetooth using i600 would be the same way as you use other mobile phones. If you're asking how to turn on your bluetooth...start>press 7 (settings)>press 7 more > press 1(connections) > press 3 (bluetooth). After turning on your bluetooth, go to your desired data, menu then beam. it will then search for bluetooth devices, highlight the one you'll be sending the file then press beam.

RE: wap, not really sure since i'm utilizing wi-fi all the time, cheaper and faster! :D