Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
latvianmidget

T-Mobile Touch Plus - Where is the Windows Live?

6 posts in this topic

Just taken delivery of a Touch Plus for my upgrade (having decided it would be nice to have something slightly smaller than the brick that was the Vario ii!) and am very disappointed to find T-Mobile seem to have removed Windows Live from WM6!

This is a real pain in the backside as I use the pseudo push email on Hotmail a lot. I have had a dig round to try and find a download but no joy so far, does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks!

Have a look on XDA developers

Many thanks for the suggestion, had a look and do have a downloaded cab file, in fact found 2. Sadly neither of them work!

First one sends the phone into a reset cycle you can only stop by taking the sim out and the jasjamming build won't install (keeps coming up with "Installation Unsuccessful"). Anyone got any ideas?

A while ago orange removed windows live from their phones as are t mobile , probable reason is the future chance of a charge for the service on the phone , ( it not been ruled out ) also it can be that t mobile will block messenger as they do in holland in the uk , seems the wnw is not so good anymore well here its not with wifi spots now removed from wnw holland , it was only a con to get users to sign up to the service, remember the netowrk is only there for one thing and its not for you its for your money :)

Thanks so much for this post, I've been looking for that for a couple of weeks !

Was very annoying having gmail, my own domain etc mails on tap but having to use the god awful Live web interface

Edited by mechamonkey