large download problems

Guest junior85852

Guest junior85852

i keep having the same problem and i can't figure it out. i just spent the last 4 days trying to find one player that plays all the different types of files i want to play but now i can't seem to download any large files. anything 20mb or more stops just before it finishes and says "connection was interrupted". i don't think its a problem with the connection, though i am using the edge network to download the files, because if i try to download something in the 40mb range it makes it past 20mb's no problem. i don't get it. of course having the connection interrupted wouldn't be such a problem if i could resume the download from where the interruption occurred. but everytime this happens you have to start the download all over from the beginning. is there a way to fix either of these problems? and is it the connection or just the phone? i haven't been able to connect to wifi to see if its just the edge network but i don't think its the network. please help, otherwise i just wasted like 75 bucks for a service i can't use.