kbc530

message sent allert on vibrate

3 posts in this topic

Once more a noob Q. On my T-Mo MDA. I use it in vibrate98% of the time. When I send a text message, i get the annoying "text sent" allert/with a vibrate. How do I get rid of that. It bugs the He77 out of me.

Once more a noob Q. On my T-Mo MDA. I use it in vibrate98% of the time. When I send a text message, i get the annoying "text sent" allert/with a vibrate. How do I get rid of that. It bugs the He77 out of me.

:D Have you tried going to message option from the new SMS inbox then unselecting "request message delivery notifiction"? :)

By the way, that green thing on your signature is great and it's all true! where did you get it?

Edited by Mr Alom

:D Have you tried going to message option from the new SMS inbox then unselecting "request message delivery notifiction"? :)

By the way, that green thing on your signature is great and it's all true! where did you get it?

Ya, I have tried that. So the other day I sent a text with the vibrate off. It made a sound as well. Who cares. Any-hoo. Check out danasoft.com that is where I got the troll.