How to make Q9h NOT disconnecting on Push

Guest Dumdidum

Guest Dumdidum

Hello

I have an Euro Q9h and I have a data package of 50MB/month.

Thats way enough for push/exchange, but my Q9h has the stupid idea that it has to disconnect every x seconds. So it is initializing a connecting for push, then it disconnects and 15 seconds later it is reconnecting.

The problem is: my provider has a 20kb min limit for every connecting. So every minute I have about 100kb! Thats stupid!

Its ok to disconnect when GPRS is not in use, but when I have push activated, it should not disconnect!!

Any Fix?

Thanks

Sven

Guest AlexeyGE
Hello

I have an Euro Q9h and I have a data package of 50MB/month.

Thats way enough for push/exchange, but my Q9h has the stupid idea that it has to disconnect every x seconds. So it is initializing a connecting for push, then it disconnects and 15 seconds later it is reconnecting.

The problem is: my provider has a 20kb min limit for every connecting. So every minute I have about 100kb! Thats stupid!

Its ok to disconnect when GPRS is not in use, but when I have push activated, it should not disconnect!!

Any Fix?

Thanks

Sven

Hi,

I guess you are from Switzerland since Sunrise has exactly the same plan :) Sometimes (rarely) I have the same problem when my phone enters in connect/disconnect cycle consuming 10 Mb a night. I simply switch off push email for a night. And during the day I constantly look at my phone to see if something is wrong. If it is, I switch off and on the phone module and the problem is corrected.

Guest AlexeyGE
Exactly, switzerland & Sunrise :-)

My phone is disconnecting all times... but I am now installing a new rom...

I tried to install new Rom from the official site. However, my phone says that it fails to do it. Please, let me know is you have succeeded.

Guest Dumdidum
I tried to install new Rom from the official site. However, my phone says that it fails to do it. Please, let me know is you have succeeded.

Did you have inserted the SIM?

You need to have your SIM in the device, else it wont install