FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW (HTC JUNO)

Guest kaseyB

I've got the inside scoop on a promotion that isn't available unless you know how to ask for it. I saw it on another site and actually tested to see if it worked. I added a new line of service and got the Shadow for FREE, so I can stand by this post:

------------------------------------------------------

Call T-Mobile Business Direct at 866-464-8662. Push 3. Tell them you want the T-Mobile Shadow associated with promotional code "HTC (Device Campaign Promo)" In order to qualify you must be starting a new line (whether family or individual).

The T-Mobile Shadow is $49.99 - $50.00 Rebate = FREE after rebate, free activation, free shipping. 2 year contract. The regular price is $200 after rebate, so this is a huge discount.

I played with the Shadow in the store and like the smooth slider feel and the fact that it had WM6 pre-loaded.

Good luck.

__________________________________________________ _____

UPDATE:

Some people are saying their customer service reps are asking for additional information. More than 90% of us didn't have that experience. Just say 'it's promotional code "HTC Device Campaign Promo" and that's all they should need. If they still don't get it, just hang up and call again.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blakehess11

I can validate that this offer is valid. I ordered my Shadow on Saturday and I should be getting it tomorrow. It's been alot of fun going through these forums downloading stuff in anticipation. THis is a huge upgrade from a Motorola V195.

Guest blakehess11
Where is the Promo code to get the Wing for free lol

There's no code for a free Wing, but there is a promo code for a Wing for $50 after rebate. It's Windows Mobile, you just have to call the same number in the original post.

Guest Shining Light
There's no code for a free Wing, but there is a promo code for a Wing for $50 after rebate. It's Windows Mobile, you just have to call the same number in the original post.

That was a joke, you must of not seen me on other forums before. I was one of the one that spread the word when the Wing first drop down to $50 AR on the WM Promo. :D