Samsung Blackjack II emulator question

Guest magnus182

Guest magnus182

Im new to the whole PDA/SMartphone emulator community, but im fixing to upgrade to a blackjack II and i know my buddy has emulators on his blackjack I, are there reliable emulators (like for NES, SNES, or mostly GBA) released for download for the blackjack II? this is one of the main reasons i want this phone

thanks in advance

Guest Curtis B.
Im new to the whole PDA/SMartphone emulator community, but im fixing to upgrade to a blackjack II and i know my buddy has emulators on his blackjack I, are there reliable emulators (like for NES, SNES, or mostly GBA) released for download for the blackjack II? this is one of the main reasons i want this phone

thanks in advance

I have 2 emulators... PocketSNES 1.53 (not 1.52) and Pico Drive (Sega Genisis). Both work really well. Sounds slows them down, but I think that is an issue with any emulator on a smartphone.

The only real issue I have is that PocketSNES has tons of trouble with compatibilitiy. Over half the games I have tried haven't worked. Which sucks. I can't find a working Super Metroid, Super Mario Kart or Kirby's Dreamland. The Pico Drive, on the other hand, seems perfect. It loads every ROM I have downloaded and never frozen (which PocketSNES does every so often).

I'd love to hear replies to the GBA and NES. I haven't been able to find either of those for the Blackjack.

Guest vagar0

no gba emulators for blackjack right now :D

as for snes there is PocketSNES

if u want nes emulator use pocketnester

ull also need tgetfile.dll

google can u help u find these

• 3 months later...
Guest myblackjack2.com

CAB files for the following emualtors are all available at www.thesmartfone.com

• NES Emulator (PocketNesterPlus)
  • SNES Emulator (PocketSNES)
  • Sega Emulator (PicoDrive)

They are all available as easy-to-use CAB file installers and have been verified to work on the Samsung Blackjack 2.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zman2100
I have 2 emulators... PocketSNES 1.53 (not 1.52) and Pico Drive (Sega Genisis). Both work really well. Sounds slows them down, but I think that is an issue with any emulator on a smartphone.

The only real issue I have is that PocketSNES has tons of trouble with compatibilitiy. Over half the games I have tried haven't worked. Which sucks. I can't find a working Super Metroid, Super Mario Kart or Kirby's Dreamland. The Pico Drive, on the other hand, seems perfect. It loads every ROM I have downloaded and never frozen (which PocketSNES does every so often).

I'd love to hear replies to the GBA and NES. I haven't been able to find either of those for the Blackjack.

I've found that the roms that are compatible with pocketsnes are ones labeled with "U" at the end of the file name. Google "dope roms" for the best site ive found so far for roms that are compatible with pocketsnes.