Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mandt

FORUM REQUEST: Mark post / thread as unread?

3 posts in this topic

Can it be done?

eg I'm now (hard) at work, and browsing new posts, and there's a topic I want to read through properly but don't have the time to dedicate to it.

If I want to return to it later in the day I have to try and remember where it was.

It'd be so much simpler to be able to mark it as unread, so next time you check in and hit 'view new posts' there it is :D

What do you think?

Can it be done?

eg I'm now (hard) at work, and browsing new posts, and there's a topic I want to read through properly but don't have the time to dedicate to it.

If I want to return to it later in the day I have to try and remember where it was.

It'd be so much simpler to be able to mark it as unread, so next time you check in and hit 'view new posts' there it is :D

What do you think?

what about using the thread tools (options) at the top right of the first post. from the drop down list you can 'track' the topic which will save the thread in your subscriptions folder.

Edited by Soup

Yeah I could do it that way, to tell you the truth I always forget about those options!!