Jabra BT320 Stereo Bluetooth A2DP Headset only £9.95

Guest unknown-singh

Guest unknown-singh

Im sure some of you already know about this deal but if not check it out,

Orange is doing the Jabra BT320 stereo bluetooth headset for only £9.95 :D

i just got mine today,

heres a mini review,

looks great nice small unit black in colour "rain proof" comes with a charger, laynard strap, clothing clip, and a short pair of headphones (quite deascent quality)

has laynard to wear around the neck, also has a clothing clip, to erm clip on your clothes. lol

only took 2 hours for a full charge out of the box,

LED changes colour dependant on mode, simple to understand

Supports AVRCP profiles, so will pause, play, skip tracks, control volume from the unit.

tested and working fine on HTC TYTN II

Best feature is that it has a 3.5mm plug, so that you can use your own headphones if you wish, this is also great connected to a home stereo system, so you can stream songs to your Stereo system using bluetooth.

Amazing for just £9.95

if you have any questions just let me know,

anyway heres the link

http://www.orangeaccessories.co.uk/bt320_s...th_headset.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bacus

Couldn't resist for the price. Mine arrived Saturday.

Worked straight out of the box. Charged, paired easily to my Vario II (WM6) and off we go. Very happy.

Thanks for the tip.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swampie

"Sorry, your details do not seem to match with your card details . Please review your order details and try again."

Grr - tried with 2 different cards which I've never had any problem with before using the correct details.

Aha - finally got it working. I'd entered my house number in the house name box... obvious really.. :D

Edited by Swampie

Guest andrewkeith5

ARGH!

that is SO annoying

I literally bought a pair last week for £16 (£12+delivery-a bit of voucher i had left) from amazon :D

Really annoyed now...does the £10 include postage

they are amazingly good though....way exceeded my expectations - just trying to find a suitable second phone that's compatible that i can use in the gym now :(

£9.99 really is a bargain for these....snap them up ASAP!

andrew

Guest Swampie
Really annoyed now...does the £10 include postage

It's £11.70 including postage. Free postage for £9.99 and over, so 4p short of getting free postage. If you want to get anything else with it, it'll then take you to the free postage level.

Ok I got mine on Friday and I can't get it to go into 'Wireless Stereo' mode, only 'Hands-Free'.

I'm a complete newbie to Bluetooth Headsets so I need a bit of help! :D I have paired it with my iPaq 614c and I do get audio (but as it's in Hands free mode, only mono and low quality). Any ideas??

Guest bacus
Ok I got mine on Friday and I can't get it to go into 'Wireless Stereo' mode, only 'Hands-Free'.

I'm a complete newbie to Bluetooth Headsets so I need a bit of help! :D I have paired it with my iPaq 614c and I do get audio (but as it's in Hands free mode, only mono and low quality). Any ideas??

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think the 614c had A2DP stereo?

When you paired it, did you see 2 profiles (headset and stereo)?

Edited by bacus

Guest unknown-singh

Hi i had the same problem when i first got my set, now this is gonna sound like im taking the michael, but it honestly works, found it on another site. this is what you do....

1) delete any pairings on the phone.

2) switch of headset

3) plug the charge into the mains

4) put the charge into the headset 3 times for 5 seconds each.

5) Recreate the pairing with the phone.

and magically you will now see to options handsfree and wireless.

HTH.

:(

Guest unknown-singh
Shown as 'coming soon' now :(

:D yep thats what it said when i first went to purchase my set, but a couple of days later they were back in stock. so just keep and eye out.

:(

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think the 614c had A2DP stereo?

When you paired it, did you see 2 profiles (headset and stereo)?

At first I didn't no, I only saw 'Hands-free'. But I also followed the advice for resetting the BT320s (plugging/unplugging the charger), re-paired it with my iPaq and hey presto - glorious stereo sound! Sound quality is excellent - a total bargain! :D

Guest bacus
At first I didn't no, I only saw 'Hands-free'. But I also followed the advice for resetting the BT320s (plugging/unplugging the charger), re-paired it with my iPaq and hey presto - glorious stereo sound! Sound quality is excellent - a total bargain! :(

Excellent news. Glad I was wrong. :D

Truly a bargain indeed !

• 4 months later...
Hi i had the same problem when i first got my set, now this is gonna sound like im taking the michael, but it honestly works, found it on another site. this is what you do....

2) switch of headset

HTH.

;)

Thank You !!! this really helped

Must say - an unusal way to fix an extra profile in a headset

do you know why it is so ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angelinalove

I am using jabra BT2040 with n73 which I bought from http://l8shop.net/products/Jabra_BT2040_Bl...th_Headset.aspx only about £8.46

The Jabra BT 2040 Bluetooth Headset is very convenient, affordable and never needs charging! This lightweight headset gives you more than 480 minutes of talk time and stays on standby for up to six months on just one battery! It also features automatic "sleep mode" and automatic pairing with my phone.

Guest psionandy
I am using jabra BT2040 with n73 which I bought from .

but it isn't stereo which is the point of the discssions in this thread!

Edited by psionandy

• 2 months later...

2) switch of headset

HTH.

B)

sorry man, I'm a newbie, I use BT320s and followed your advice but still cannot have a stereo audio and the options handsfree and audio. I tried plug the charge of BT320s 3 times for 5s each(???) then reconnected with my phone, it wasn't work @_@

the no4: plug the charge into the mains, you mean the charge battery or the headphone ?

Could you tell me more about it

thx in advance