• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

m3100 orangecare replaced with TYTN II

7 posts in this topic

Posted

For all those m3100 owners with orangecare ( esp. those at the end of their 18 months and about to loose OWU) orange are out of stock of the m3100 for insurance replacements :D

My TYTN II arrives in about 4 hours :-)

YMMV

M.S

Posted

I couldn't for a moment think that you are condoning what I think you are condoning :D

hmmmmm

For all those m3100 owners with orangecare ( esp. those at the end of their 18 months and about to loose OWU) orange are out of stock of the m3100 for insurance replacements :(

My TYTN II arrives in about 4 hours :-)

YMMV

M.S

Posted

I couldn't for a moment think that you are condoning what I think you are condoning :D

hmmmmm

I am not condoning a thing, just merely stating the facts as happened to me yesterday evening ;-)

Of course, if some people were to break their phone on purpose simply to take advantage of the fact orange are out of stock of the m3100 and get a TYTN II, then shame on them.... :(

The thought had never occured to me as to being something that might possibly happen were I to post the said facts regarding my replacement to an internet news forum. Ahem :( :(

M.S

p.s if anyone else gets one please post here...

Posted

if anyone else gets one please post here...

No good for me - offered a m3100

Matt

Posted

No good for me - offered a m3100

Matt

Sorry mate!

Mine turned up 1pm - full retail box :-)

then i rang up and got a p6500 as an upgrade :-)

M.S

Posted

Didn't work for me... my SD card slot stopped working, and Orange swapped it out for another M3100. :-(

Posted

Do you have to have orangecare to get your phone replaced or can it just be when you're on contract?

Thanks.