D8LOM

Login onto My T-Mobile...

6 posts in this topic

:( Hi All,

I'd like to ask everyone that's got a "My T-Mobile" account on their website, Do you have to login twice as the first time it ask you to contact customer service on 150 after waiting for several minutes? :D

Since I've had a "My T-Mobile" acount (which is about 5/6 years) I've always have to loging twice as the first time I get the page below but never quiried it. I'm just wondering if this was a fault on their website or is there something wrong with my account?

Thanks in advance for anyones reply.

post-355087-1206738734_thumb.jpg

Nope, when I can remember my password I usually get in first time.

PS - your sig is far to long :D

Nope, when I can remember my password I usually get in first time.

PS - your sig is far to long :D

Thank for your reply, I always remember my password as it's the same one for other database/accounts. I think it might be my tmobile profile.

:( Anyway, is this better...

I have to use a 'non-standard' password as they have far to high security for me so I used to always forget mine. Apart from that and the spead (loading seems to take forever!) I always get in.

PS Sig is better :D

I have to use a 'non-standard' password as they have far to high security for me so I used to always forget mine. Apart from that and the spead (loading seems to take forever!) I always get in.

PS Sig is better :D

O' I always get in but on the second go, I should probably speak to T-Mobile customer service and find out if there's something wrong with my profile.

Does seem strange. At least with T-Mob CS you do actually think it is worthwhile!

Good luck.