htc s710 and tmobile

Guest YankeesDiva

Guest YankeesDiva

ok i've been all over the internet... on several forums. I'm not even sure if anyone on this forum will know what i'm talking about but i HOPE someone can help me :( I recently bought the HTC s710. i am a Tmobile (USA) subscriber. now i have the $5.99 Tzone plan and people here usually have the dash (my previous phone) or the tmobile wing and you can get FREE unlimited internet with this Tzone plan. i have tried to do it on this phone based on the settings for the dash and wing and it will not work. also my picture messaging doesnt work either. so if ANYONE could PLEAAAAASSSE help me i would greatly appreciate it. i really dont want to pay 29.99$ a month for internet on this phone when this phone isnt even a US phone so there should be some way to hack it. Thanks in advance. :D

~ S

Guest Dr Who
ok i've been all over the internet... on several forums. I'm not even sure if anyone on this forum will know what i'm talking about but i HOPE someone can help me :( I recently bought the HTC s710. i am a Tmobile (USA) subscriber. now i have the $5.99 Tzone plan and people here usually have the dash (my previous phone) or the tmobile wing and you can get FREE unlimited internet with this Tzone plan. i have tried to do it on this phone based on the settings for the dash and wing and it will not work. also my picture messaging doesnt work either. so if ANYONE could PLEAAAAASSSE help me i would greatly appreciate it. i really dont want to pay 29.99$ a month for internet on this phone when this phone isnt even a US phone so there should be some way to hack it. Thanks in advance. :D

~ S

You have input the correct overall network settings to succesfully use the appropriate GPRS/3G network? The APN, username, password and any specificTCP/IP and Server settings required? Does it require a proxy server? You have then configured the MMS to use the correct server, gateway, port and connection? Normally you can find a .cab file to install all the appropriate settings for a particular phone on a particular network, but if not you should be able to get these details from the operator.