Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RazorDullWit

Adding tabs to Neo menu

3 posts in this topic

I was finally inspired to hop into my Shadow's registry and start playing around a little, but I'm having trouble finding info on how to add a new tab (full icon and submenu) into the Neo menu.  I get how to change the t-zones menu into a favorites menu, and I'm working on that, but, I haven't found any how-to posts on making a new menu tab.  Apparently, it's possible, since NeoDockstation exists, but is there any way to make my own?  Thanks.

-rDw-

I was finally inspired to hop into my Shadow's registry and start playing around a little, but I'm having trouble finding info on how to add a new tab (full icon and submenu) into the Neo menu. I get how to change the t-zones menu into a favorites menu, and I'm working on that, but, I haven't found any how-to posts on making a new menu tab. Apparently, it's possible, since NeoDockstation exists, but is there any way to make my own? Thanks.

-rDw-

have you checked out rinku's blog?

for example: http://shadowregistryhacks.blogspot.com/20...e-programs.html

have you checked out rinku's blog?

for example: http://shadowregistryhacks.blogspot.com/20...e-programs.html

No, and that's fantastic, thank you!  There's a wealth of information out there about smartphones and the Shadow, but it's not easy to find what you're looking for when you're not exactly sure what you're looking for.  Thanks for the help!  This link should probably be stickied, too.