Alarm clock bug

Guest ninjaap

Guest ninjaap

sometimes several alarms go off at the same time. one on top of the other. but the sounds are slightly off so you can hear one alarm go off after another. it happens at random even after i have dismissed my scheduled alarm. probably happens once week. anyone have a fix for this? ive seen this problem posted in other forums but they didnt have an answer.

Edited by ninjaap

Guest Kieren
sometimes several alarms go off at the same time. one on top of the other. but the sounds are slightly off so you can hear one alarm go off after another. it happens at random even after i have dismissed my scheduled alarm. probably happens once week. anyone have a fix for this? ive seen this problem posted in other forums but they didnt have an answer.

I've seen this occur on my HTC S710 too, not often enough or under reliable circumstances to pin it down. Most often, it'll layer the sounds as you describe, but this morning I even had it go off a second time, 2 minutes after I'd dismissed it (and I always dismiss it, never snooze it).

Has anyone noticed a pattern to it? I normally keep mine set to only play alarms on weekdays if that helps at all?

Kieren