Sign in to follow this  
Dihce

Changing home screen txt color

Dihce    0

I found a new wallpaper I would like to use for Summer, however its really light in color so its really hard to read the txt on the homescreen, is there a registry or xml edit I can do to change it to make it darker? I know the html number I need for the color I want but I don't know where to plug it in at.thanks in advance! :-)Dihce

I found a new wallpaper I would like to use for Summer, however its really light in color so its really hard to read the txt on the homescreen, is there a registry or xml edit I can do to change it to make it darker? I know the html number I need for the color I want but I don't know where to plug it in at.thanks in advance! :-)Dihce

You have to edit the XML file of the theme you're using. XML files are located with the actual home screen files in Application Data > Home.

Copy and paste the file of the theme you're using, the xml, onto your computer, edit, then drag and drop back into the Application Data > Home folder and overwrite.

CREATE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL! If you screw up you'll need one!

Edited by Scath De Solas