Jasoninaz

AT&T Communication manager

4 posts in this topic

I've made this work to the point where it allows me to type out text messages using my laptop and then I can send them. Which is cool if your just responding to someone or friends. I have not told any of my friends that I use this program they all believe I'm a master at texting.

http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter...M_Setup_6.7.exe

Its a 27 meg download or I would have attached it to this.

Thanks, Jason

I've made this work to the point where it allows me to type out text messages using my laptop and then I can send them. Which is cool if your just responding to someone or friends. I have not told any of my friends that I use this program they all believe I'm a master at texting.

http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter...M_Setup_6.7.exe

Its a 27 meg download or I would have attached it to this.

Thanks, Jason

But won't this app make you pay for tethering? Which is an extra $30 for att.

I just use it for texting and that is all. Surfing has already been covered. But yes if you were an ATT customer paying for tethering (an extra 60 bucks) this is what you would use.

But won't this app make you pay for tethering? Which is an extra $30 for att.

I just use it for texting and that is all. Surfing has already been covered. But yes if you were an ATT customer paying for tethering (an extra 60 bucks) this is what you would use.

Cool thanks. I was assuming you had unlimited data, $30. That's why I said an extra $30.