EXPIRED: Pink Qtek 8500 - £35.00 delivered at eXpansys!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Mysterious Stranger
I imagine they may well end up shipping from the UK!

P

Assuming they accept the order and do indeed actually have stock left....

Guest awarner (MVP)

Almost wish I had ordered two :D

Glad I got there on time but tempted to get the black cover and get the other half something else instead lol.

Guest Confused Stu

Glad I ordered one last night too! Interesting that they've now taken the phone only off UK Expansys completely now (only phone plus extra battery available for £100), but their links from the redundant page go to:

eXpansys Cyprus (HTC Qtek 8500 Windows Phone (UK, Pink)) €41.96

eXpansys Ireland (HTC Qtek 8500 Windows Phone (UK, Pink)) €79.94

eXpansys Malta (HTC Qtek 8500 Windows Phone (UK, Pink)) €41.96

What did UK and Ireland do to annoy Expansys?!? Own up - who's been calling Expansys names and taking their toys away? :D

Guest famewolf
Damn I always miss out

As an aside you can still get them from the states for $67 and delivery to the UK is only $24

total price if ordered from the US website is $92.90 so only £11 more than Paul was quoting last night

Thanks..ordered one from the us site..and the boxwave skin. Pink is so not my color. :D Op might want to update the post to indicate expired in UK but still valid in USA.

Guest DarkWanderer

Why do I always miss these! :D I missed the £65 black ones on sale a while ago and now this offer, typical. Will have to look on ebay.

Guest famewolf
Why do I always miss these! :D I missed the £65 black ones on sale a while ago and now this offer, typical. Will have to look on ebay.

Now who knows how well black fingernail polish covers pink? All the kids around here seem to be "painting" their phones using various shades of fingernail polish and some look quite good.

Guest Dooks

Bought one from the Malta site, it shipped from Expansys UK :D

Can't get past the pink though...argh... anyone have any luck with permanent markers? :(

Guest Confucious
Can't get past the pink though...argh... anyone have any luck with permanent markers? :D

Do what I did and give it to your g/f.

Mind you, that would mean she had two.......

Guest touficjohn
Bought one from the Malta site, it shipped from Expansys UK :D

Can't get past the pink though...argh... anyone have any luck with permanent markers? :(

How much did you pay for postage? Because the only option I've got is 15 euros...

Guest Dooks
How much did you pay for postage? Because the only option I've got is 15 euros...

It was a bit confusing, all up the online bill came to 50 GBP, but when it got delivered the invoice said 40 GBP and they only charged me 40 GBP :D Not sure how much postage was.

Guest Paul (MVP)

Got mine now, flashed to 6.1, very nicely done! Good device... Tempted by one of the Cingular 3125 1100mAh batteries...

P

Anyone found a good source for the 1100mAh battery and cover (as fitted to the Cingular 3125 IIRC?)

P

I got one via eBay US complete with faulty cingular 3125 (screen smashed) for £30 delivered :-)

Might fit a new LCD and have 128mb now that parts are cheaper!

Not seen them in pink tho.

M.S

Didn't realise it was 128 too, sweet!

P

Why not check the wiki?.... :D :

http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php/HTC_StrTrk

Yeah runs a bit quicker apparently though makes little difference to the clean wm6 rom from what I've read. There was also a 3100 w/o camera and a silver one that I've never seen in the wild. I'd love a silver one without camera :(

M.S

Guest Paul (MVP)

I'm tempted to buy a 3125 actually, 6.1 runs so sweet on the QTek, just the battery is a bit underwhelming. Shame the lil thing doesn't have WiFi too!

P

I'm tempted to buy a 3125 actually, 6.1 runs so sweet on the QTek, just the battery is a bit underwhelming. Shame the lil thing doesn't have WiFi too!

P

They go for about $100 plus shipping...

M.S

Guest DarkWanderer

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows where/if it's possible to get a flat usb - mini usb adapter so that I don't have to carry multiple chargers?

Thanks

I was wondering the same actually...

This is what we need: http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?partner=modaco&i=137745

P

Discontinued! Oh well. My oldeest Smartflip is starting to show 'socket wear' in that it's a bit loose / moveable but it still connects ok. The 3125 comes with a Y cable in the box but I think this is so you can charge the phone and plug the headphones in at the same time. I'll find the box and check.

M.S

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.