Sign in to follow this  
oseven

Flashing ROMs

My phone was recently subjected to some rather bad water damage, but it turns on and I can enter bootloader mode. However, there is no sign of any ROM of any kind being installed (I get the information - IPL 1.11.0002 *couple of lines of spaces* then SPL 1.11.0000). I'm assuming that if I can manage to install a new ROM there may be some chance of it working, my only problem is actually doing this. I've searched flashing roms from SD cards but they all involved processes that I couldn't do for one reason or another. I've tried installing a couple of roms but they all fail at about 2% saying there is no previous version.

Can anyone help in any way? Please! lol

Thanks

Edited by oseven

My phone was recently subjected to some rather bad water damage, but it turns on and I can enter bootloader mode. However, there is no sign of any ROM of any kind being installed (I get the information - IPL 1.11.0002 *couple of lines of spaces* then SPL 1.11.0000). I'm assuming that if I can manage to install a new ROM there may be some chance of it working, my only problem is actually doing this. I've searched flashing roms from SD cards but they all involved processes that I couldn't do for one reason or another. I've tried installing a couple of roms but they all fail at about 2% saying there is no previous version.

Can anyone help in any way? Please! lol

Thanks

you might be best trying www.xda-developers.com instead