• Radio from HTC final release
  • OEM based on HTC final release
  • .net Compact Framework 3.5 with messages DLLs
  • Remote Desktop Mobile
  • MoDaCo Splash Screen
  • Custom performance tweaks
  • AppToDate in ROM for update notifications and OTA update
  • UC compliant
    • .net Compact Framework 2.0 (3.5 is backwards compatible)

How to install

• Install HardSPL on your device from here
      • Ensure the device is hooked up and ActiveSync is showing 'green'
      • Run this update to flash your device

That's it, you're done!

Optional (but recommended) post install additions

[*]HTC Camera + Album (5.04) - updated and much improved Camera and Album applications (CAB) - Click Here

[*]HTC Enlarge Start Menu (1.2.34070.1) - NEW VERSION FROM DIAMOND - make the start menu (and other menus!) more finger friendly (CAB) - Click Here

Credits

Paul for AppToDate, everyone who installed the last ROMs, XDA-Devs for HardSPL, CustomRUU and the UC functionality. You all rock! :D

And Finally

If you find any issues, post them here and i'll do my best to fix!

Guest lozzd

Oh hot. I just posted in the other thread asking and you answered all my questions. Nothing special needs to be done for a Vario III that's never been flashed before right? it knows all the network/MMS settings? Cheers!

Guest shootydogthing

Awesome... I'm gonna hang on till tomorrow, a cos it's late, b to wait for the list of apps

I won't need to re-HardSPL going from your previous ROM will i?

Guest danfgold
Should just load straight on!

Hi!Thanks for all your hard work!2 issues so far.In file explorer, I can't see any files on my Storage Card that were there previously. Only ones saved since flashing the ROM.iGo 2006 won't installThanksDaniel

Guest TheLoanRanger

I don't have (and have never had) that problem in File Explorer, all the files on my SD show up correctly. I don't have iGo so I can't test that.

Guest danfgold
I don't have (and have never had) that problem in File Explorer, all the files on my SD show up correctly. I don't have iGo so I can't test that.

Just in case I don't manage to solve these 2 problems, where can I get the best WM6.0 ROM?

Guest pete_thomson

I was about to post in the other thread if this means the new TLR rom will be close behind and voila!

Flashing in a moment....

Guest DonVincenzo
Awesome... I'm gonna hang on till tomorrow, a cos it's late, b to wait for the list of apps

I won't need to re-HardSPL going from your previous ROM will i?

I was wondering the same thing... :D

Guest nevawlkalone

God damn it.... every time i ry and download the file, the zip file comes down at 12kb and is empty :D :( :o :lol: wtf is it doing that???

Guest iancjc

excellent - thankyou

upgraded from your previous 6.10 rom and loaded my sprite backup from last night and its running fine - no issues for me so far.

Guest ScrewlooseAZ

Like someone commented about the other "updated" Kaiser 6.1 Rom, this one seems sluggish and unresponsive to stylus taps.

I checked the touch panel sensitivity, and it was set to 400 in this Rom. I tried upping it to 550, but that seemed even worse. So I did a Hard Reset, and lowered it down to 300. Which seems to have improved the lag time some. There is still a milisecond or 2 more lag time than the previous TLR rom.

Also the updated camera & album app was not included in the Rom. & no Battery level indicator on the today screen.

So far the Radio seems better. Phone volume appears louder. Speaker too. But I've only made 3 phone calls since I updated.

Edited by ScrewlooseAZ

Guest rameses

I've flashed this and so far seems to be ok.

Only one thing I've noticed so far is there doesn't seem to be an option to change the softkey assignments like there was on the original T-Mob ROM. Or am I looking in the wrong place (either Settings>Personal>Buttons or Settings>System>.....

If there is no option built in to the ROM I'll use Vito Button Mapper, but I'd rather not install another app to do something that's already there.

Guest Monolithix
God damn it.... every time i ry and download the file, the zip file comes down at 12kb and is empty :D :( :o :lol: wtf is it doing that???

If you haven't already sorted it then try either downloading it to a different hard drive if you have one available or failing that clear out your temporary internet files.

Guest shootydogthing
I've flashed this and so far seems to be ok.

Only one thing I've noticed so far is there doesn't seem to be an option to change the softkey assignments like there was on the original T-Mob ROM. Or am I looking in the wrong place (either Settings>Personal>Buttons or Settings>System>.....

If there is no option built in to the ROM I'll use Vito Button Mapper, but I'd rather not install another app to do something that's already there.

It's a T-Mobile app, but there is a link in the other thread i THINK, failing that it's definitely on XDA-Devs

Guest touficjohn

So what is the verdict on this ROM?

Last one would not install iGO8 and sprite backup would always freeze and not seem to do anything when I tried running a backup - Anyone know why?

Other than that it was pretty damn good!

Anyone have any issues with it?

Guest ScrewlooseAZ

Someone in the other "Official 6.1 Rom" Thread was having the sluggish menu and reaction problem as I was having with both of the new Roms.

He posted that when he used his XP computer instead of a Vista one that the ROM ran better.

I tried both ROM's and had the same experience. Although I still think the new ROM's are a little slower, they are not nearly as unresponive as when I flashed from my Vista PC.

Moral is use XP, Vista sucks.

Edited by ScrewlooseAZ

Guest falfa
Someone in the other "Official 6.1 Rom" Thread was having the sluggish menu and reaction problem as I was having with both of the new Roms.

He posted that when he used his XP computer instead of a Vista one that the ROM ran better.

I tried both ROM's and had the same experience. Although I still think the new ROM's are a little slower, they are not nearly as unresponive as when I flashed from my Vista PC.

Moral is use XP, Vista sucks.

I'd agree with that greatly. I thought the alignment was off as clicking the screen is now unresponsive at times. Remapping hard buttons seems to be a pain now as does closing windows.

Guest alexand3r

Iv noticed the same problems, how do you check/change the touch panel sensitivity??

Like someone commented about the other "updated" Kaiser 6.1 Rom, this one seems sluggish and unresponsive to stylus taps.

I checked the touch panel sensitivity, and it was set to 400 in this Rom. I tried upping it to 550, but that seemed even worse. So I did a Hard Reset, and lowered it down to 300. Which seems to have improved the lag time some. There is still a milisecond or 2 more lag time than the previous TLR rom.

Also the updated camera & album app was not included in the Rom. & no Battery level indicator on the today screen.

So far the Radio seems better. Phone volume appears louder. Speaker too. But I've only made 3 phone calls since I updated.

Guest rebecker

How do you change the sensitivity?

Thanks.

-Bob-

Guest ScrewlooseAZ

Check this site for the touch settings.

http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php?title=HTC_Kaiser

You need a registry editor, I use CeRegEditor. I don't remember where I found the download for it.

As for the settings, I think I'm running it at 250 or 200 now and it seems to help a lot in PIE. Before I could not pan the page without it selecting a bunch of text.