Audio Video Cable For BlackJack 2

Guest Tikky7

Guest Tikky7

Does anyone know if there is a USB to Audio/Video cable for the Samsung Blackjack 2? If so how can we output the screen through this cable to another display (is there a button or something)? I have portable small dvd player and it would be cool if I could hook up BJII to watch You Tube and other stuff off of it.

• 1 month later...
Guest kdawg1111
Does anyone know if there is a USB to Audio/Video cable for the Samsung Blackjack 2? If so how can we output the screen through this cable to another display (is there a button or something)? I have portable small dvd player and it would be cool if I could hook up BJII to watch You Tube and other stuff off of it.

Im not sure if the BJ1 and the BJ2 have the same cord. If they do check out this website

http://www.bizrate.com/audiovideocables_ad...d562998787.html

Guest Tikky7

Looks cool I will call them to find out if it fits into a i617 but if you have one how do you get it to display the video, does it happen automatically after plugging in the cable to the phone or does it require user intervention?

• 1 year later...
Guest flyswatta
Looks cool I will call them to find out if it fits into a i617 but if you have one how do you get it to display the video, does it happen automatically after plugging in the cable to the phone or does it require user intervention?

This is exactly what I'd like to do. Has anyone gotten this cable to work with the blackjack 2?

Edited by flyswatta