• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Bluetooth save to Storagecard

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi,

i want my Vox to save to the storage card when i recieve something from somebody else by bluetooth

i already tried moBlue v2.1, I can install it but the pogram is not working...

is there somebody who knows a Solution? (even when i have to go in the registry, I just want it to work)

Thanks and kind regards, Jeroen

Edited by raalterjeroen

Does nobody knows?... :D

Damn... <_< I'll just wait...

Edited by raalterjeroen

Posted · Report post

Does nobody knows?... :D

Damn... <_< I'll just wait...

moBlue application is the answer for you.

Install the application. Then change the entry in the config file (in the application folder) to /Storage Card/My Documents/. You are done.

moBlue application is the answer for you.

Install the application. Then change the entry in the config file (in the application folder) to /Storage Card/My Documents/. You are done.

I searched a little bit further and i found:Moblue Save to Storagecard

and the only thing I forgot is line 3. Uncheck the box "Recive incoming beams" under Settings > Conections

Thanks ... and sorry for being SO stupid :D :o :(

I have to learn to READ .... LOL

Edited by raalterjeroen

Posted · Report post

No extra app is needed for this, you can specify in bluetooth settings and change your default (shared bt folder) to a custom folder on storage card. Works fine for me. Check the manual if you can't find the setting. Every file I send to my device via bt now goes to that folder I've specified on storage card.

Cheers...

Posted · Report post

Settings=>Control Panel=>Connections=>Bluetooth=>FTP; You should have an "Enable File Sharing" and a folder you can set.

Settings=>Control Panel=>Connections=>Bluetooth=>FTP; You should have an "Enable File Sharing" and a folder you can set.

Thank you to both owziee and hawaii. Never knew abt this.

Edited by dheerajk27

Posted · Report post

didnt work for me, i changed to storage card but it keeps saving to my documents. the thing is it still says storage card.

any help

Posted · Report post

have tried this?...

Uncheck the box "Recive incoming beams" under Settings > Conections

didnt work for me, i changed to storage card but it keeps saving to my documents. the thing is it still says storage card.

any help

Posted · Report post

have tried this?...

Uncheck the box "Recive incoming beams" under Settings > Conections

not sure what you mean, i done what you said but then i cant get anything from bluetooth, everything people try and send me comes up as failed.