Do you want to flash 6.0ROM

OK ,it's CHinese~

today , you can download Wm6.1ROM here

ImateSPL WM6.1 G4:

http://www.fs2you.com/files/00a10580-32de-...7-0014221f4662/

ImateSPL WM6.1 G3:

http://www.fs2you.com/zh-cn/files/ac0e21b0...d5-00142218fc6e

ps :照相机不能用~

I downloaded G4 fron fs2you, the file is only 5.04mb instead of 72mb is this correct?. Is the file English or Chinese and it does not contain wmipl.dip.

Edited by odinvystrel

Guest alechy
I downloaded G4 fron fs2you, the file is only 5.04mb instead of 72mb is this correct?. Is the file English or Chinese and it does not contain wmipl.dip.

i am so sorry ,forgot to contain wmipl.dip

en ,the rom 73M

english!

G4_w6_WMIPL.rar

Edited by alechy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest alechy
problem here cant write words i keep press * key but no option appears.so how to do that any one help me?

may you need to install a input

Guest roma0803
the first screen contain a blue“imate” is G4

if a windows mobile is G3

Thanks alechy. Running now a fine G4 ROM on my SPL. Installed the Dutch T9 with success (after I application unlocked the phone). I like the sliding panels on the home screen.

LED is not working anymore, not at all with this ROM. Pocket IE button neither works. Cannot send MMS and GPRS connection corrupts after a couple of hours. This GPRS thing is not related to the WM6.1 ROM I think, since it also happened with the WM5 ROM.

For the rest my SPL runs smooth with this ROM. Not sure is battery use is more or the same as with WM5. I did not use the SPL for about 8 months, so do not remember exactly.

Guest sanderje
Thanks alechy. Running now a fine G4 ROM on my SPL. Installed the Dutch T9 with success (after I application unlocked the phone). I like the sliding panels on the home screen.

LED is not working anymore, not at all with this ROM. Pocket IE button neither works. Cannot send MMS and GPRS connection corrupts after a couple of hours. This GPRS thing is not related to the WM6.1 ROM I think, since it also happened with the WM5 ROM.

For the rest my SPL runs smooth with this ROM. Not sure is battery use is more or the same as with WM5. I did not use the SPL for about 8 months, so do not remember exactly.

hi roma, can you tell me what files are needed and where to find? how to app unlock?

Guest da_mayhem

How come i do have a G3 SPL (Windows Mobile Logo "Green" Splash Screen) and can't flash the G3 ROM uploaded here, Tflash Card Update Mode "Update File Error"

However, i went across the Settings - About and saw the Software Version shows this:

IMG_9817.jpg

WM6_VER_03.09_G4_S0709241621(12.138)

So does that mean i got a G4 SPL which has a splash screen of the Windows Mobile Green logo? I thought a G3 has a Green Splash Screen and a G4 has Blue imate logo?

This is my Splash Screen (appears first when i power on my phone)

IMG_9815.jpg

Followed by this

IMG_9816.jpg

So what do i have a now, a G3 or a G4?

Thanks!

Guest dielo

im currently using this rom. so the led is still not working but ive moanaged to make ie and wmp buttons work with the help of aekmap. but this rom is too slow even if it is overclocked.

but this is a good beggining

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest leddra7
here is t9 english file i have found

Ok how do I install this t9english.cab file without a miniSD card? try to run it on the device but comes up saying:

'Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions'

Is there an .exe version of this so I can run it through add/remove on activesync program manager?

Cheers,

Leddra

• 1 month later...

Hi Alchy,

I want to translate your ROM to German. Can I get your Kitchen for that. All kitchens I found are bad and you are my last hope.

It would be very cool

Thanks

ChrBeck