Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Orange Rebrand

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The apparent "rebrand" is coming.

It's hitting the nation on the 5th July, but I get a sneek peak from the 3rd.

I'm on holiday today until the 4th, so I'll post anything of interest as soon as I can.

Posted · Report post

Any deets at all about what this will entail?

P

Posted · Report post

Any deets at all about what this will entail?

P

All I know is this..... and I quote:

"I am the rumours and whispers

and the leak to the trade press

I am the words that have been written

but not the facts that remain hidden

I am 3 July and the news when it hits

I am the new vision for the Orange brand

Dont believe everything you read in the papers.

Comes back on the 3rd July and be the first to see the new vision for the Orange brand before we launch it on TV on 5 July."

I do know that there are 400-ish job going, but that appears to be middle->upper managment as part of a massive re-org and that offshore support / CS is coming back to the UK creating 500+ jobs , but that's not been much of a secret.

Posted · Report post

How strange! :D

P

Posted · Report post

Does anything surprise you with orange these days? Anyone who can call a price plan 'Camel' is capable of anything....

Posted · Report post

Does anything surprise you with orange these days? Anyone who can call a price plan 'Camel' is capable of anything....

ROFLMAO etc.

:D :( :o

SF

Posted · Report post

lol youve not seen what they call the staff plans!

Ill give you a clue, we have our own animal range coming!! <_<

Posted · Report post

I assume they will be things like 'Kitten' and 'horse' (black, of course) and not like 'Rottweiller' or 'Leach'?

We all know that Orange employees are jolly nice people - but do they?

:D

Posted · Report post

After some delays and problems (including 26 Lithuanians being deported....just as we were leaving the country) mean that I didn't get back until last yesterday.

I tried to VPN and found my password had expired. Lo and behold the new web-based password reseting system doesn't work either!

I know it's a day past the 5th but I've not read anything about the rebrand so I'll post all I can tomorrow when I get in.