GSPlayer on i780

Guest Dennis Ser

Guest Dennis Ser

I wander if any members here are using GSPlayer on their i780? :(

I tried using both the Smart Phone and Pocket PC version. Either it is too big (I can see the control buttons at the bottom) or it is too small (The display is oddly shapped).

If you are using it, please let me know how did you manage to resolve it? I suspect is has something to do with the 320 x 320 resolution. :D

Not sure but hope someone could share.

Guest vibranze

Hi,

I'm using GSPlayer with RealVGA and the screen is ok.

Cheers,

Vibranze

I wander if any members here are using GSPlayer on their i780? :(

I tried using both the Smart Phone and Pocket PC version. Either it is too big (I can see the control buttons at the bottom) or it is too small (The display is oddly shapped).

If you are using it, please let me know how did you manage to resolve it? I suspect is has something to do with the 320 x 320 resolution. :D

Not sure but hope someone could share.

Edited by vibranze

Guest Dennis Ser

Hi Vibranze,

What do you mean by RealVGA? Sorry I am not really good at this but I tried running GSPlayer on my i780 and like I said, its either too big (i can't see the control buttons at the bottom) or too small (the screen fonts look jagget and overlapping).

How about yours? Are you running the GSPlayer on the i780 as well? Possible to take a screen shot? I even tried running Adobe Reader and its the same problem .. fonts look jagget and not smooth.

Cheers .. Dennis

Hi,

I'm using GSPlayer with RealVGA and the screen is ok.

Cheers,

Vibranze

Guest vibranze

Hi Dennis,

You can read and download the description from here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=327830

Cheers,

Vibranze

Hi Vibranze,

What do you mean by RealVGA? Sorry I am not really good at this but I tried running GSPlayer on my i780 and like I said, its either too big (i can't see the control buttons at the bottom) or too small (the screen fonts look jagget and overlapping).

How about yours? Are you running the GSPlayer on the i780 as well? Possible to take a screen shot? I even tried running Adobe Reader and its the same problem .. fonts look jagget and not smooth.

Cheers .. Dennis