• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GSPlayer on i780

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I wander if any members here are using GSPlayer on their i780? :(

I tried using both the Smart Phone and Pocket PC version. Either it is too big (I can see the control buttons at the bottom) or it is too small (The display is oddly shapped).

If you are using it, please let me know how did you manage to resolve it? I suspect is has something to do with the 320 x 320 resolution. :D

Not sure but hope someone could share.

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm using GSPlayer with RealVGA and the screen is ok.

Cheers,

Vibranze

I wander if any members here are using GSPlayer on their i780? :(

I tried using both the Smart Phone and Pocket PC version. Either it is too big (I can see the control buttons at the bottom) or it is too small (The display is oddly shapped).

If you are using it, please let me know how did you manage to resolve it? I suspect is has something to do with the 320 x 320 resolution. :D

Not sure but hope someone could share.

Edited by vibranze

Posted

Hi Vibranze,

What do you mean by RealVGA? Sorry I am not really good at this but I tried running GSPlayer on my i780 and like I said, its either too big (i can't see the control buttons at the bottom) or too small (the screen fonts look jagget and overlapping).

How about yours? Are you running the GSPlayer on the i780 as well? Possible to take a screen shot? I even tried running Adobe Reader and its the same problem .. fonts look jagget and not smooth.

Cheers .. Dennis

Hi,

I'm using GSPlayer with RealVGA and the screen is ok.

Cheers,

Vibranze

Posted

Hi Dennis,

You can read and download the description from here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=327830

Cheers,

Vibranze

Hi Vibranze,

What do you mean by RealVGA? Sorry I am not really good at this but I tried running GSPlayer on my i780 and like I said, its either too big (i can't see the control buttons at the bottom) or too small (the screen fonts look jagget and overlapping).

How about yours? Are you running the GSPlayer on the i780 as well? Possible to take a screen shot? I even tried running Adobe Reader and its the same problem .. fonts look jagget and not smooth.

Cheers .. Dennis

Posted

Hi Dennis,

You can read and download the description from here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=327830

Cheers,

Vibranze

Thanks Vibranze .. I downloaded and looking through the threads now. Seems like there is a problem in the missing files. :D