Confucious

Virgin voicemail

4 posts in this topic

My G/f has a Virgin SIM, as we have virgin cable we get 300mins and 300 texts for £10/month which suits her fine but yesterday someone left her a voicemail.

She tried to listen to it after work and got a message saying they had technical difficulties and to try again later.

It was still not working this morning.

Does anyone know if this is a regular occurrence on Virgin?

It's not very satisfactory, is it?

My G/f has a Virgin SIM, as we have virgin cable we get 300mins and 300 texts for £10/month which suits her fine but yesterday someone left her a voicemail.

She tried to listen to it after work and got a message saying they had technical difficulties and to try again later.

It was still not working this morning.

Does anyone know if this is a regular occurrence on Virgin?

It's not very satisfactory, is it?

Just called mine this morning and it was fine, have you tried calling from a fixed line and seeing if that works? All you need to do is call the Virgin moby number for the voicemail you want to pick up and then press the # key when the message plays, followed by the PIN.

Regards,

Dark Horse

Thanks for that DH I'll get her to try this eve if it's still not working.

OK, she didn't know her PIN so rang virgin who told her to dial *#67# and then ring the 15 digit number that was displayed.

The number displayed was her mobile number with +4405 in front of it - I know the +44 is the UK dialling code but what the heck is the 05 (then it had her full number incl. the leading 0) - Dialling this came up with an incorrect number...

I then asked what she did dial for voicemail and she said 222 - this came up with the same error as before so I tried just dialling her mobile number from her mobile and it accessed her voicemail without a problem!

I've now programmed that in as her voicemail number so she can just speeddial it and all is fine.

Thanks for your help :D