Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smokey J Bluntz

Bubble Breaker "hack"

8 posts in this topic

when i first got my BJ II i had played BubbleBreaker on MegaShift, and like the first 10 times i cleared a row, or more, it gave me all blue bubbles... i ended up with like 10,000 points.

Heres howto reproduce it:

1. goto "\Application Data\" with a file explorer, i use resco

2. delete the folder "BubbleBreaker"

or you could just delete the "BubbleBreaker.dat" in that folder, dont matter

And then the fun would be where exactly?

:D

do you need to delete it each time? or is this permanent? ill back up the file just incase.

I actually found it in my windows folder, and that wasnt until I actually played the game once and then it appeared.

I deleted it but it didnt work, all the colors were still there.

Edited by mikeeey

i dont know were the fun is exactly, but i thought someone might like to know about it. maybe good for a bets :D

it only works after you clear a row in megashift. and you do have to delete it every time for it to work.

maybe its a bug with the version in my BJ2, i dont know, i broke my mda so i cant try it on that

i dont know were the fun is exactly, but i thought someone might like to know about it. maybe good for a bets :D

it only works after you clear a row in megashift. and you do have to delete it every time for it to work.

maybe its a bug with the version in my BJ2, i dont know, i broke my mda so i cant try it on that

im not sure what oyu mean by clear a row, but i cant seem to get it to bug, so maybe it's only the the BJII version.

right after you delete the file, open bubblebreaker, goto options, change the style to megashift, then start a new game, play it for a little while, once you get empty rows it will start flooding it

Did not work on my HTC TyTn? I found the bubblebreaker.dat in windows folder, deleted it and started bubblebreaker... it is same. Only the statistics are gone and it did not remember what game mode(megashift etc) was on.