Where did you make the setting change?

edit this file:

\windows\590ad244_manila

change

MMM d, yyyy

into

MMM d, yyyy dddd

Guest rdwars

Do you also know how to edit the position of the operator name?

I would like mine to be positioned more to the left, as part of the name is missing now :D

Guest rand
sorry~~ i dont know~~~~~

maybe u should check manila files by yourself (it is a huge work~~)

Sorry to sound Lame, can you point me to where this is on the phone..as i cannot seem to find it on my new phone :D

Guest HolyFox
Sorry to sound Lame, can you point me to where this is on the phone..as i cannot seem to find it on my new phone :D

I have made one cab, just run it in your diamond

if you want to edit by yourself,you should copy the file from ur device to ur pc,then creat a cab.

Edited by HolyFox

Guest tjosan

On yours, the weekday's first letter is in upper case on mine it's in lower case. I prefer to have it in upper case, how could I change that?

Edited by tjosan

Guest ratcom
I don't see the name off the month, i only see a number.

How can i change the file manual, the pc doesn't see the file.

The file is hidden even when dragged across to your PC, If you want use the file I've attached to get these results..

post-27182-1215260636_thumb.jpg

590ad244_manila.rar

Oh btw as anyone found the background file yet? Id love to change it from black :D

Edited by ratcom

Guest Furyan
The file is hidden even when dragged across to your PC, If you want use the file I've attached to get these results..

post-27182-1215260636_thumb.jpg

590ad244_manila.rar

Oh btw as anyone found the background file yet? Id love to change it from black :D

How do you replace the file, can't edit, delete or paste over it?

Guest Rapier

You don't need to "find" the file to change the background. There are other ways. Simply go to settings on TF3D tab (just before "programs") and the third setting is "Wallpaper - Home Wallpaper" Edited by Rapier

Guest ratcom
You don't need to "find" the file to change the background. There are other ways. Simply go to settings on TF3D tab (just before "programs") and the third setting is "Wallpaper - Home Wallpaper"

Sorry I didnt make myself clear, I meant the wallpapers on ALL the tabs :D

Guest ratcom
I'd like to do that too, doesn't seem possible tho!

P

Ive looked in the DLL files so my money is on it being in on of the 900 or so *_manila files :D

Guest j_4ke

i am trying to replace the 590ad244_manila with the uploaded file here (not the cab, i would like the day to be displayed before at the beginning) using activesync but i am getting an 'access denied' message, how do i get around this?

Thanks

Guest LeiChat
Do you also know how to edit the position of the operator name?

I would like mine to be positioned more to the left, as part of the name is missing now :D

You could go with <source>DDD, MMM d, yyyy</source> which I think should be first three characters of weekday instead of the full word.