Free ANY time Unlimted Data for life on Orange during July

Guest blackhorse

Guest blackhorse

Act quick as from August this offer will not be available.

There is also no option of it free on higher talkplans, just the 250mb for £7.50

Customers can still get this offer by either been a new customer or changing talkplan to a relevant animal that will trigger the free internet.

I can only assume they are analyising the data from the customers that have it to see its impact and what to do in september?

Guest 1straven
Act quick as from August this offer will not be available.

There is also no option of it free on higher talkplans, just the 250mb for £7.50

Customers can still get this offer by either been a new customer or changing talkplan to a relevant animal that will trigger the free internet.

I can only assume they are analyising the data from the customers that have it to see its impact and what to do in september?

I see the plans have gone from the website.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blackhorse

well just had my first bill after moving my domestic tariff to a plan that would trigger the July unlimited data bundle.

I can confirm it has no "physical" limit set to it like the 250mb bolt on and the panther unlimited extra.

I used 350 meg (and this was only cause i was on youtube all the time!!)

All it says is below my plan is unlimted data, doesnt say what my allowance was, doesnt say what my allowance is next month, just what i used and there was no charge

• 2 months later...
Guest blackhorse
That would fit in with a FUP of 500Mb.

You'll have to try harder to break 500 next month blackhorse :D

Managed to hammer 1055mb this month :lol: (All was inclusive)

Guest Confucious

Excellent news! No warnings from O?

Hope they don't just cut you off or charge you if you do the same this month. Keep us informed!

Good luck :lol: