MDA Compact IV available NOW from T-Mobile (now with unboxing!)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
The MDA Compact IV is available NOW for order from T-Mobile!

I know, i've just ordered one on an upgrade... FREE! :D

More details to follow...

EDIT: Now available online too, here!

P

Guest mattie01
The MDA Compact IV is available NOW for order from T-Mobile!

More details to follow...

P

just ordered mine too :D

happy days

Guest andrewkeith5

i've no idea how, but somehow i managed to convince myself i don't need one and can wait for the raphael - an actual upgrade to my kaiser..

..mostly because it would cost me £330 to get out of my 18 month contract 12 months early :D

Guest acabbie

Just called up, got a free upgrade on a lower price plan; flext 35 so will be paying half my current fees for a similar amount of free minutes...phone arrives tomorrow.

Anyone know if my co-pilot 6 that came free with my mda compact 3 will work ok on this phone ?

Guest mattie01

getting the orange version and the t-mob version both delivered tomorrow.

order the orange version yesterday as t-mob said it was coming till sept.

today ordered the t-mob version as web'n'walk rules. downgraded from flex 35 to flex 30. hopefully i wont lose my web'n'walk pro.

same thing happen when the vario III and the m3100 where released, i grabbed the orange version as it was realsed first then the t-mob version.

this is becoming a habit. lol

Guest nigzsingh

Ordered mine today too. Free on Flext35, added W & W. Now i just wanna see if there's gonna be a bigger battery released for this like the Diamond. Might even order the cradle tonight. :D

Guest Chippa

Thanks for the heads up Paul! :D

Ordered mine just now for delivery tomorrow (my day off too so plenty of playing time!). Managed to get the phone for free and retain my flex 35 12month contract. They even let me keep the 'free' evening and weekend calls that I was given last year for a one-off payment of £40. Happy days!

Guest Syphon Filter

Free = GOOD

Janky T-Mobile customised ROM = BAD - But I have a feeling it won't be on there too long!!

HardSPL if our friend!

Anyone know if my co-pilot 6 that came free with my mda compact 3 will work ok on this phone ?

Should be fine.

Guest mattie01
Ordered mine today too. Free on Flext35, added W & W. Now i just wanna see if there's gonna be a bigger battery released for this like the Diamond. Might even order the cradle tonight. :D

its the same phone just rebranded isn't it?

Guest mattie01

the only thing that might be a issue is that the diamond/compact 4 is a full vga screen.

Guest deadphill

Just ordered one. Didn't realise if I know the password, I can order phones too :D

On a web'n'walk 20 for 12 months it was free, though postage has to be paid. Rather good I thought!

Only problem is that this is now the missus phone :angry: . Good news is that my phone is due for renewal in 3 DAYS!!! :D

I might wait for the Vario 4 though, its scheduled for release in a month and the rather nice chappie I spoke to said that it wouldn't be extortionate like the other Varios have been at launch, and that their prices will be the same as what the Vario 3 is right now.

So the good news I guess is that I get to have a play with the Diamond, but not get the hump when the Raphael comes out.

Wicked!!

Cheers

Phill

Guest Syphon Filter
I might wait for the Vario 4 though, its scheduled for release in a month

August? Vario 4? HTC Touch Pro before that then?

Guest deadphill

Oh and btw hurry up and get one if you have not already.

The person I spoke to said that they had 300 ready for release a few hours ago (not long after this thread was started) and now they only have 80 left.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Phill

Guest Syphon Filter
I would like one of these but its.... pink :D

You can chuck another ROM on it to ditch the pink you know.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for anything you may do to your device!

Guest bugeyes
No pink on the device itself!

P

this would not go down well on any building site!!!!!

glad i switched to orange on friday! lol

i allways thought my old o2 orbit was small but this is sooooooo tiny love it!!!!!

Guest nigzsingh
its the same phone just rebranded isn't it?

It is, but the back casing would be different, so i'd need a larger mda casing as opposed to the the diamond one. i wasn't toldabout the £40 one off payment to keep free evening and weekends. Might give T a call again. Also, could someone give a definitive answer on the RAM, I'm now in two minds over the device. I suppose i'll make good use of the 7 day cooling off period.

Guest Confucious
the only thing that might be a issue is that the diamond/compact 4 is a full vga screen.

So is the Ameo - CoPilot 6 works fine on that.

But CoPilot 7 is soooo much better.

Guest Leaskovski

Well, i got mine ordered just before 8pm. They originally wanted £50 from me for it (Im on Flext 30 + WnW - 25% discount) = £30 Inc Vat a month, but i got them to £20 plus delivery. Maybe I could have got more off of them!?

Guest Chocolicious

I ordered mine late so I have to wait until Thurs for mine...the iPhone is keeping me entertained at the moment...graphics are unreal!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.