MDA compact 4 pink colour scheme- should I also buy a handbag?

Guest dommars

Guest Habib84
This is because TouchFlow 3D (aka Manilla) also didn't install, this is installed with the T-Mobile customization.See attachments for default Diamond TouchFlow 3D with HTC skin for WM6.1.

Install the CAB and theme and your done.

i tired installin the manila.cab on my mda compact 4 but i keep gettin error message " system doesnt have permission to install this file"

help i need to get rid of dis pink theme..... its horrible

Guest edgoggin
Hey guys,

just tried doing the same thing with my mda compact 4, ie install the manila cab. Anyone else having problems with free space? After a huge cleanout all I can free up is 12mb!!!!! There is a 4gb storage which is barely in use, and i'm struggling to get a couple, lol.

Hi,

Yep, same thing happened me. 20 mb dissappeared......weird....

Hey guy's,

Many thanks go out to all of you as my new T-Mobile Compact IV is no longer PINK!!!! thank F*£k for that......i nearly sent it back!!

If anyone can help me with one small issue i'd be happy as a 'pig in s#!t' - i seem to have lost the 'Running Programs'

Does anyone know how to get this back???

Cheers

DomBud

Hey guy's,

Many thanks go out to all of you as my new T-Mobile Compact IV is no longer PINK!!!! thank F*£k for that......i nearly sent it back!!

If anyone can help me with one small issue i'd be happy as a 'pig in s#!t' - i seem to have lost the 'Running Programs'

Does anyone know how to get this back???

Cheers

DomBud

Ok then guys, i got it sorted now.....was just being thick lol i found it in Task Manager ;)

all i gotta find now is the T-Mobile Youtube Tab???? any idea?????

cheers

DomBud

Guest chrissykes
Ok then guys, i got it sorted now.....was just being thick lol i found it in Task Manager ;)

all i gotta find now is the T-Mobile Youtube Tab???? any idea?????

cheers

DomBud

There isnt one...

No but this (#17) is the next best thing

Cheers for the link guys......

having trouble downloading the 'HTC YouTube install 1st.cab'

Does anybody have this file they can send me? please!!!!

when i open up the zip HTC YouTube install 1st.cab it contains the Htc Black.tsk file?? I'm very confused ;)

Thanks again to all that have helped the nube so far

Respect

Dombud

Guest estechco
Cheers for the link guys......

having trouble downloading the 'HTC YouTube install 1st.cab'

Does anybody have this file they can send me? please!!!!

when i open up the zip HTC YouTube install 1st.cab it contains the Htc Black.tsk file?? I'm very confused ;)

Thanks again to all that have helped the nube so far

Respect

Dombud

The links still seem good to me. Can you retry?

You shouldn't need to open the cab, simply copy to your Compact IV and install as usual directly from there.

Guest georgegrant
Ok susd it...its quite simple....thanks to Killabie, for the manila.cab file. All u need to do to get rid of the pink and white of the MDA C4, is untick the TouchFlo 3D in settings\Today\items....Don't panic it will say u will loose Fav, etc. yes i guess so but so far so good for me i havn't lost anything that i sdon't know of....Run the manila.cab file, (be patient..) it will restart the device, go back to settings\Today\items and check the TouchFlo 3D, and hey presto....wicked HTC black...no more pink and white.. ;) , u might want to restart after..... works for me...love the device :wacko:

Thanks a lot!!, works great. My Vario IV is now the way i like it. Hated the pink, love the black.

• 4 months later...
This is because TouchFlow 3D (aka Manilla) also didn't install, this is installed with the T-Mobile customization.See attachments for default Diamond TouchFlow 3D with HTC skin for WM6.1.

Install the CAB and theme and your done.

I just wanted to thank lillabie for posting the CAB and theme - I'd been banging my head against a wall trying to get rid of the damn t-mobile pinkness on my phone. It now looks and works so much better - so Thank You :)

• 1 month later...
Guest IDiLLiGaFx

Hi, i'm a Newbie and where do i save the files to?

Also the HTc_black file is an itunes file for me and i cant extract it.

Can someone make a video on how to do all of it ... or if anyone knows a video or a person that will take the time to teach me how to do it please

Please help

Guest estechco
Hi, i'm a Newbie and where do i save the files to?

Also the HTc_black file is an itunes file for me and i cant extract it.

Can someone make a video on how to do all of it ... or if anyone knows a video or a person that will take the time to teach me how to do it please

Please help

I assume you are trying to remove the pinkness rather than install YouTube (as mentioned a little above)?

If you refer back to items #8 through to #13 in this thread you won't go far wrong!

The manila.cab file needs to be copied over onto your device and run from the device directly (double-click via File Explorer). It's possible that yor PC shows either TSK or CAB files as being iTunes related. Don't worry about that.

I think I also backed up my "HTC Black.tsk" (found in the Windows directory) before copying over the new version.

Guest IDiLLiGaFx
I assume you are trying to remove the pinkness rather than install YouTube (as mentioned a little above)?

If you refer back to items #8 through to #13 in this thread you won't go far wrong!

The manila.cab file needs to be copied over onto your device and run from the device directly (double-click via File Explorer). It's possible that yor PC shows either TSK or CAB files as being iTunes related. Don't worry about that.

I think I also backed up my "HTC Black.tsk" (found in the Windows directory) before copying over the new version.

Thanks man NO MORE PINNNNNNK!!! Thank God!