Bargain mobile broadband from 3 - £7.50 a month with free modem!

Guest PaulOBrien

Thanks for the info Dr

What's with this deal? Confidence is going right out the window. ;)

If you can put it in your basket and it shows up as £7.50 and doesn't ask you for your existing Three number then go for it. Make sure you make a copy of the page from which you bought it though, which shows the details of what you are buying, just in case you need to argue the toss at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest huwwatkins

Just to let everyone know the links on the first page do still work (except for the first 2) even though this offer is supposed to have ended, tempted to order one now.

Guest hurstgroup

Not sure if people are interested but I got the white stick one today and it seems fine. Chose the last option on the list.

I am not a Three customer.

Only concern if that there seems to be a 50%+ overhead for downloads - it wanted an update for the drivers of 8MB and downloaded about 12 MB!

Robert.

Guest huwwatkins
Not sure if people are interested but I got the white stick one today and it seems fine. Chose the last option on the list.

I am not a Three customer.

Only concern if that there seems to be a 50%+ overhead for downloads - it wanted an update for the drivers of 8MB and downloaded about 12 MB!

Robert.

Mine arrived today too, got the e169 and paid the extra 20 quid for it. What sort of speeds are youy getting? I've not tried mine yet as I dont live in a 3g area (bought for my girlfriend who does)

Guest Confucious
Mine arrived today too, got the e169 and paid the extra 20 quid for it. What sort of speeds are youy getting? I've not tried mine yet as I dont live in a 3g area (bought for my girlfriend who does)

Why did you have to pay an extra 20 squid? Mine was free.

Guest huwwatkins
Why did you have to pay an extra 20 squid? Mine was free.

Hi - Dunno? Maybe the deal has changed slighty, all of them except the e169 was free.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.