improving GPS on i780

Guest jodders

Guest jodders

hi all,

Does anybody know a way of improving GPS reponse? I takes ages to pick up a signal even if I am outside on a clear day! Perhaps it the Samsung navigator? Are there any programs that test the signal to see if it works.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Adam4U
hi all,

Does anybody know a way of improving GPS reponse? I takes ages to pick up a signal even if I am outside on a clear day! Perhaps it the Samsung navigator? Are there any programs that test the signal to see if it works.

Try to update the GPS data over the net once every few days...had the same problem, but after updating the GPS data at least one a week, it works great

• 3 months later...
Guest jodders
Try to update the GPS data over the net once every few days...had the same problem, but after updating the GPS data at least one a week, it works great

how do you update the GPS data?

• 2 weeks later...
how do you update the GPS data?

Use the enhanced GPS program either via GRPS or active sync. However, the i780 GPS is one of the most difficult systems to setup/use. You would probably benefit from a 3rd party helper such as Port splitter or GPSgate

• 4 months later...
Guest mnasraween

GOOD DAY

i upgrade my device to 6.1 but after that i could download agps data, please is there anyway i download a fix for this

best regards