• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Group Buy...

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Paul/Mods,

Is there going to be any chance of a group buy on this one?

Posted

I can look into it, watch this space...

P

Posted

g'darn! i was just startig to convince myself i didn't need one of these....i think i might have to though if a group buy starts up

Posted

Likely group buy partners are eXpansys or devicewire...

P

Posted

g'darn! i was just startig to convince myself i didn't need one of these....i think i might have to though if a group buy starts up

You know what, I was thinking that too. I mean really...what does the Touch Pro have to offer over the Kaiser?

Ok, it's a faster, it does have a sweet ass UI and that VGA screen is heaven...but I'm just wondering if it's worth dropping dosh on right now. My Kaiser is full functional...though that could fetch a £300(?) on ebay, plus I sold my old M3100, original Vario and SPV C500 a little while ago so I have made enough to cover the cost of the Touch Pro.

But, is it really worth jumping just yet?

Posted

I just don't think I need a hardware keyboard any more!

I think it's the Diamond or i900 for me! I have the Diamond, and in an act of random eBay foolishness I have a i900 arriving tomorrow :D

P

Posted

I just don't think I need a hardware keyboard any more!

I think it's the Diamond or i900 for me! I have the Diamond, and in an act of random eBay foolishness I have a i900 arriving tomorrow :D

P

Hrm, I've tried the keyboard on a diamond, it's good but I didnt think it was a hardware replacement just yet.

Posted

Hrm, I've tried the keyboard on a diamond, it's good but I didnt think it was a hardware replacement just yet.

I have to say I agree

Now that I've got used to the keyboad on the kaiser every soft-keyboard I try just doesnt seem to work well for me..I think I just like the feedback and reassurance that a hardware keyboard gives, as I often don't look at the keyboard when I'm typing, so its nice to know my keypress has been recognised

still trying to figure out whether I should spend all that much on a phone that will only reallistically give me slightly faster internet...I suppose it depends how much it's going to set me back

Posted

I'd be interested in a group buy! Any way to spend slightly less than what eXpansys currently want!

Posted

In stock now at devicewire!

P

Posted

Who will get one first? :D

Posted

I'm tempted. Waiting to see what Inkino can do...

Any word on group buy?

Posted

Interest registered! lol

I feel you on theose random eBay moments hence I have stayed away for months. I feel like an AA member who has been clean for 9months

Posted

I'd also be interested in a group buy.

What kind of saving is likely if it does happen?

Posted

It's looking like there won't be one. I am going to order one online if Inkino don't get back to me soon.

Posted

Unfortunately it looks like this isn't going to happen, the only GB offers I can get are for bulk deliveries to 1 location (not helpful!)

Best offer is our tenner off vouchers from eXpansys...

P

Posted

Unfortunately it looks like this isn't going to happen, the only GB offers I can get are for bulk deliveries to 1 location (not helpful!)

Best offer is our tenner off vouchers from eXpansys...

P

That would need a lot of re-packaging! Out of interest, how much would the bulk deliveries end up at per device?

Posted

I didn't get that far as it's not really feasible.

P

Posted

I didn't get that far as it's not really feasible.

P

Fair point.

I'm gonna wait a bit before getting a Raphael... See if they get cheaper!