My Omnia arrives tomorrow....

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest bashi007

Hi Guys

Im just about to order the Omnia ( ive got a htc touch diamond at the moment, but im not really impressed with it especially the 3G reception) has anybody ordered anything from mobileplace.com? as they have the best price for the 16GB £449.99 including delivery.

Guest MurphmanL

Ebay over here too ! Expecting the 16gb tomorrow :-)

Was pondering the spend for awhile but then a seller happened to appear who was selling them a good £10-£15 cheaper all-in so that pretty much sealed the deal for me, couldn't resist :-D

Guest Confucious
Any chance you can post links to genuine ebay sellers? Ive looked and all three sellers with Omnia 16GB are based in USA.

Are you suggesting that just because they are in the USA they are not genuine? :D

Mind you, I would be warried about Duty and Tax...

Guest WearTheFoxHat
Are you suggesting that just because they are in the USA they are not genuine? :D

Mind you, I would be warried about Duty and Tax...

Nooo, it was more that they were a US based seller which said "Shipping from Hong Kong!"

Guest mobiman2008
Yippee! Can't wait!

Will it tempt me away from my Diamond? We'll see :D

P

Has your Ominia arrived mate? you would surely be impressed with it compared to your Diamond :D

Guest mobiman2008
how would you rate the 2 devices , which one would you pick ?

If u decide to throw away ur Diamond , throw it my way :D

I'm sure a whole lot of others will be waiting in line when he decides to throw it away...LOL

Guest Paul (MVP)

I like the Diamond and the i900 for different reasons, and can't really pick a favourite atm!

The awesome camera, the 16GB (+microSD) storage, the bigger battery etc. are pretty compelling on the i900, but I like the VGA screen on the Diamond, the slightly more sensitive touchscreen and the slightly more finger-friendly nature.

Oh, decisions :D

P