On my second Touch Pro

Guest akarno

Guest akarno

Ever since getting my Touch Pro last week, I have been struggling to get to grips with various aspects of it, but in particular the user interface and the touch screen. It turns out I had a faulty unit. Basically, the touch screen kept going out of alignment and I had to keep running the screen setup utility.

I took it back to the shop today. At first they were a little sceptical, apparently the screens either work or not. After initially blaming the screen protector then removing it and playing around with the phone for about 15 minutes they agreed there was a fault and replaced it.

The new one works without any problems and I am very impressed with the user interface and TouchFlow which actually works now.

the touch screen kept going out of alignment

What exactly were the symptoms? - I'm wondering if mine is temperamental or whether it's just my clumsy fingers.

Guest akarno
What exactly were the symptoms? - I'm wondering if mine is temperamental or whether it's just my clumsy fingers.

If you re-align the screen using the Settings/System/Screen option. The use a pen based application such as one the the built in games or write using the Transcriber. After some minutes, if you have the same problem, the screen will start pickng up the pen in completely the wrong place.