games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest derrico666
I think its not, my Firmeware is :

PDA : i900XGHG5 / BHHG6

Phone : i900XXHG3

wtf? same as here <_< why doesnt it work on my phone? could any other software block this?

And what the hell is this LED error?

Tested both ways, 3.5 on phone mem and storage, game too! restart etc. nothing help!

Dont want to reset it, maybe with an better firmware later.

Hmm Sorry i dont know why...

I have in my Windows Folder :

HTCAPI.dll

HTCSensorSDK.dll

Check this please...

Try to Delte Some Programs.

I have doesnt Installed Big Programms that Change my Omnia.

Guest pricesticker
Improved version of the BouncingBall "game".

Folder needs to be copied under \Program Files\. (hardcoded images ;) )

Tapping screen closes application.

Pressing action button does calibration.

I have a black screen after running football.exe. Vibrator and calibration seem to be OK but the screen is empty.

Guest speleomaniac

This one looks more like a game. Put phone on a flat surface and hit optical action button to do the calibration and start the game. Try to hit the targets with the ball. Each time you thit a target, your score is increased. Each time you bounce from a wall without hitting a target, the score is decreased, and the ball becomes harder to control. If you reach 0 score, the game is over. If you continue hitting the target and getting score, nothing happens. I made it up to ~50 and got bored, then the ball got out of control and the game was suddenly over ;) . Anyway i'm not a game programmer, the source is also attached, there are no comments inside, i felt too lazy for that.

Post your highscores hahah..

Oh and there's no code for preventing to phone to enter power-saving mode, and landscape mode is also not supported.

Soccer_0.1.zip

Soccer_0.1_src.zip

Guest speleomaniac
I have a black screen after running football.exe. Vibrator and calibration seem to be OK but the screen is empty.

Football.exe must be run from the directory "\Program Files\Deneme" and the images should be also in that directory.

Guest PhilipE
Football.exe must be run from the directory "\Program Files\Deneme" and the images should be also in that directory.

I've got the same problem. Even though I run it straight from it's folder.

Also I can't make the teeter game work with the emulator ddls (which I placed in the windows folder). It says "ERROR not htc device!"

Guest pricesticker

Also I can't make the teeter game work with the emulator ddls (which I placed in the windows folder). It says "ERROR not htc device!"

The new verison of game (Soccer_0.1) is now OK but I had to put the folder to device storage. (I have Polish ROM).

Guest PhilipE
The new verison of game (Soccer_0.1) is now OK but I had to put the folder to device storage. (I have Polish ROM).

Cheers that fixed the soccer game, still havn't manage to get Teeter running.

Guest speleomaniac
Cheers that fixed the soccer game, still havn't manage to get Teeter running.

you need to patch teeter executable to get it work. (disable HTC device check, bypass resolution change errors and so.)

Guest PhilipE
you need to patch teeter executable to get it work. (disable HTC device check, bypass resolution change errors and so.)

Oh I see, sounds tricky, thought it was just to run the exe, and then I could try it out :wacko:

Anyways cheers for all your work mate, keep it up ;)

Guest speleomaniac
Oh I see, sounds tricky, thought it was just to run the exe, and then I could try it out :D

Anyways cheers for all your work mate, keep it up :(

attached is a omnia-enabled version of teeters. (won't work on htc diamond ;) )

copy the executable over the original one.

i edited the first level (1.txt) so that the coordinates match 240x400 (omnia) resolution. they were for 480x640 (diamond) resolution i think. just copy 1.txt over the original one. the screen still doesn't draw correctly, but if you hold the phone upside down then you can pass the first 2 corners :wacko: and if you're careful at the 3rd one, you might finish the first level ^^.

i'm stuck on the "Level 1 complete" screen. there is probaly an offscreen button ;).

i will play around a bit more, but i think it's much easier to write a new game from scratch...

TeeterPatch.zip

Guest PhilipE
Oh I see, sounds tricky, thought it was just to run the exe, and then I could try it out :wacko:

Anyways cheers for all your work mate, keep it up ;)

That's awesome mate!

Thanks a lot!! :(

Guest sjc22us

ive got the lightsabre working bt im still getting a black screen but the vibration works and im putting it the Program Files\Deneme ive tried the main storage and the my storage with no luck. grrr

Guest warnold007

thanks a lot speleomaniac!

thank you for all the work you've been putting on here!

love your work! hopefully you can port teeter successfully or create your own game... ;) you're the man!

thanks again! :wacko:

Guest ruffgook

Hi ive just blutooth transfered the two dll files from htcemu.zip to windows directory. subsquently ive installed lightsabre & hologram but they won't play. It says i need to get the latest Microsoft .Net compact framework. Can anyone help me out?