News from FPSECE !! 20/10/2008 New forum active !

Guest Dredd67

Hi everyone.

Until a few days ago, the FPSECE forum was still active, and Schtruck promised to release an updated version of FPSECE 0.010 within this month (this is before end of september !). He contacted LDChen and had his authorization.

Now it seems that the forum is down (did someone forgot to pay the bills ? ;)).

I just wondered if someone was in contact with Schtruck or if their was an alternate place to search for news ?

Hope to get some news.

D.

Edit (16/09/2008):

Finally got some news :

Pdai.org HS...

I would like to say everybody, project is not dead!!! But it's clear that pdai.org has serious problem with Licence....

If anybody can contact Jason to tell him this problem...

3 Comments

Posted on 16 Sep 2008 by Schtruck

Edit 26/09/2008

Some news about FpseCE 0.10

We are working on two things,

1) smooth sound when Videos are playing:

i was looking at making a trick to have smoth sound when video are playing, but in fact LDchen said me Frameskip wasn't implemented when video is playing, so he's working on an extension of this feature to Video.

2) i found a Game with Serious graphic bugs, it's Sheep'n dog, Ldchen is debugging hardly Fpse to understand the problem, it seem it's not GPU, nor GTE problem, so it could be a problem in CPU emulation or somewhere else.

I'll give you feedback about status of both fixes.

Schtruck

Posted on 26 Sep 2008 by Schtruck

Edit 02/10/2008

Good News!!! GTE bug found!!!

Somes news from FpseCE 0.10 fixes,

LDchen found the problem with the Game 'Sheep n dog', it was in fact the a GTE bug.. the game work perfectly now!

This has surely fixed other problem with some other game we never tested.

Stay now another problem with the US version of Jacky Chan stuntmaster which loop in a black screen, the EU version work well..

I'll give you more news this week.

From here: http://www.fpsece.net/news.php

Edit 20/10/2008

New Forum is active...

i made a new Forum today, like that everybody will be able to talk and ask question.

You need to register before posting any message..

from Schtruck (From here: http://www.fpsece.net/news.php)

http://www.fpsece.net/forum

Edited by Dredd67

Guest Menneisyys
Hi everyone.

Until a few days ago, the FPSECE forum was still active, and Schtruck promised to release an updated version of FPSECE 0.010 within this month (this is before end of september !). He contacted LDChen and had his authorization.

Now it seems that the forum is down (did someone forgot to pay the bills ? ;)).

I just wondered if someone was in contact with Schtruck or if their was an alternate place to search for news ?

Hope to get some news.

D.

bad news... I'll try directly contacting them (I've donated some 10 euros to them and, therefore, know their e-mail address.)

bad news... I'll try directly contacting them (I've donated some 10 euros to them and, therefore, know their e-mail address.)

Thanks, now there is at least some hope ;)

Maybe I'll donate too if this release is able to run smoothly on my kaiser. I don't expect much, but since we now have some 3d drivers and a SDK, devs could maybe do something for us poor qualcomm users...

Guest Magicien

Greetings! I'm ANDrew from pdai.org

PDAi.org is still down. Well at least we've got some news from Schtruck and this makes me happy! Anyway I believe that fpsece 0,10 will be release at the end of this month. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings! I'm ANDrew from pdai.org

PDAi.org is still down. Well at least we've got some news from Schtruck and this makes me happy! Anyway I believe that fpsece 0,10 will be release at the end of this month. ;)

Hi there !

Some fresh news ! :wacko:

Some news about FpseCE 0.10

We are working on two things,

1) smooth sound when Videos are playing:

i was looking at making a trick to have smoth sound when video are playing, but in fact LDchen said me Frameskip wasn't implemented when video is playing, so he's working on an extension of this feature to Video.

2) i found a Game with Serious graphic bugs, it's Sheep'n dog, Ldchen is debugging hardly Fpse to understand the problem, it seem it's not GPU, nor GTE problem, so it could be a problem in CPU emulation or somewhere else.

I'll give you feedback about status of both fixes.

Schtruck

Posted on 26 Sep 2008 by Schtruck

it is good to see good news ;)

btw, ~2 yrs ago i was writing about "white box" silent hill problem - interesting, that i found same thing with pc emu, someone told this:

Enable Mask Bit and it should fix the problem with white boxes.

so, my question is simple - what's with 0.10 and silent hill gameplay?

Edited by nothin

Guest Dredd67
it is good to see good news ;)

btw, ~2 yrs ago i was writing about "white box" silent hill problem - interesting, that i found same thing with pc emu, someone told this:

so, my question is simple - what's with 0.10 and silent hill gameplay?

Maybe the latest update will fix this, have a look at the news...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...