Samsung Panel ( chinese handwriting)

Guest tim1979

Hi All,

Have been on Hi1 , great rom , very good battery life but sad is it does not include chinese SIP.

As i am from singapore, need to write chinese sometime, so i search through china web and see what i found!

Samsung panel 2.0! its the same as omnia rom H3 chinese hand writing SIP

Get it here!!!

Have tried and working fine in my omnia!!!

Install in device not storage!

samsungPanel.cab

;) singapore "boleh"

Hi,

After u install this SIP, any battery drain?

I am monitoring my battery level on Hi1 with this SIP install.

Fri morning 100% full charge at 6am, till now still have 60% sun morning 850am.

Pls feedback if u have battery drain.

thanks!

Edited by tim1979

Guest Reuben (MY)

i'm still with DXHI1 at the moment and haven't install the SIP ;)

thursday 4am full charge, till now sunday 9am still having 50%/3 bar. minimal usage, few calls per day, 5-10 sms, and wireless internet for few times a day to check on 4 mailboxes.

will install SIP after i flash DXHI2 or maybe stay with HI1 :wacko: coz this rom didn't give me any error so far.

Guest Reuben (MY)

sadly, wasn't the one i was expecting... i wanted another type as i have difficulty remembering how to write each chinese word... i need the one with abc spelling 漢語拼音 ;)

sadly, wasn't the one i was expecting... i wanted another type as i have difficulty remembering how to write each chinese word... i need the one with abc spelling 漢語拼音 ;)

Hi Reuben,

Hanyu ping yi for omnia think is using PlumSip.

As for me, i am using ZTA4.

I have upload both , u can give a try.

Btw ZTA4 work with no problem with Hi1 omnia.

PlumSip : http://www.dayhand.com/bbs/viewthread.php?...mp%3Btypeid%3D1

ZTA4 : http://www.pda4x.com/read.php?tid=73350&fpage=2

PlumSIPPro6Beta2.rar

65_232092_ea90f_pxdxa.ZTA4_QVGA_v2.0.45.rar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tim1979
you're just great. downloaded with thanks tim ;)

Hi Reuben,

So have u upgrade to Hi2 or Hi3? any update?

I am considering about upgrading to Hi2 or 3, but need some comment.

Can u share?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I've installed ZTA4 SIP on M2D3Fix1 Rom.

Seems to work ok so far. Still observing....

Like to ask when using it to write english, how do I input custom words into ZTA4? And how to turn dictionary on and off? Can't find the options to do it in the ZTA4 interface...

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if i remember correctly, samsung original firmware has the han yu pin yin (DZHK3 firmware) input that is called Xt9 right? how to extract that cab to be use? or shall i say is there any place to download that and install?

• 8 months later...

I have installed the Samsung Panel on Omina 2, its work ok but the panel appear to be very small.... any kind advise on how to fix it please? I have tried to install on both 'device' and 'my storage', no change tho.....

Guest andylyf
I have installed the Samsung Panel on Omina 2, its work ok but the panel appear to be very small.... any kind advise on how to fix it please? I have tried to install on both 'device' and 'my storage', no change tho.....

That is because this SAMSUNG PANEL IS FOR OMNIA which is in WQVGA resolution 240X400....

your OMNIA 2 is of WVGA resolution 480X800.. of course it will appears small...

You can come over to I900 forum and browse, BUT PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL ANY APPS from here cause its not meant for OMNIA 2....

That is because this SAMSUNG PANEL IS FOR OMNIA which is in WQVGA resolution 240X400....

your OMNIA 2 is of WVGA resolution 480X800.. of course it will appears small...

You can come over to I900 forum and browse, BUT PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL ANY APPS from here cause its not meant for OMNIA 2....

Thanks for the advise... didn't quite think of that. I might be in the wrong forum for this question, but try my luck here anyway... any Samaung panel for 'Omina 2' available then?

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest remisan
Hi All,

Have been on Hi1 , great rom , very good battery life but sad is it does not include chinese SIP.

As i am from singapore, need to write chinese sometime, so i search through china web and see what i found!

Samsung panel 2.0! its the same as omnia rom H3 chinese hand writing SIP

Get it here!!!

Have tried and working fine in my omnia!!!

Install in device not storage!

Hi,

I installed this app. It works great, except for the issue that the panel is 1/4th of the size (rest is white) This is very difficult to work with. Does anybody else have the same problem? Is there a fix?

Is there perhaps also an app that allows me to write in the sequence of the strokes? (like the nokia (n73))

Thanks for all the help already though!

Guest jumper007

Cool, I'm gonna provide you with my new panels when they'll be ready (1-2 months). :)

Edited by jumper007

• 2 months later...