• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

File cannot be displayed on the device

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi Paul None of the programmes/applications on your MUST HAVE list for S710 will load on my phone. ALL give the message FILE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED ON THE DEVICE... PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ HELP. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hi Paul None of the programmes/applications on your MUST HAVE list for S710 will load on my phone. ALL give the message FILE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED ON THE DEVICE... PLEEEEEEEEEEEZ HELP. Thanks

Where / when are you seeing that error. Have you installed any other programs successfully?

Posted · Report post

Where / when are you seeing that error. Have you installed any other programs successfully?

After I click on the download links. I have loaded SKYPE, Leaf Locate, Mxit and Tornado Power control...can't get flash player or anything else though.

Posted · Report post

After I click on the download links. I have loaded SKYPE, Leaf Locate, Mxit and Tornado Power control...can't get flash player or anything else though.

Ok, I had a quick look at that list. Doesn't look like you can install some of them from the phone direct (which is I think what you're trying to do).

Try the http://wls.live.com/ windows live one. I'm guessing it should ask you to download Livesearch6.cab or something like that. What happens.

Does it download and not install, or not download at all?

Posted · Report post

Ok, I had a quick look at that list. Doesn't look like you can install some of them from the phone direct (which is I think what you're trying to do).

Try the http://wls.live.com/ windows live one. I'm guessing it should ask you to download Livesearch6.cab or something like that. What happens.

Does it download and not install, or not download at all?

Livesearch downloads and installs no problem

Posted · Report post

Thought it might. So just to be sure. Which exact apps could you not install? And are you trying to install them directly from the phone?

I am assuming you don't need to app unlock your phone but we'll worry about that later

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thought it might. So just to be sure. Which exact apps could you not install? And are you trying to install them directly from the phone?

I am assuming you don't need to app unlock your phone but we'll worry about that later

If ALL files react like that and you cannot even install CAB files on your device, then your registry might be history. Only a hard reset will help unless you have backups.

Edited by ICQEagle

Posted · Report post

I could only install the inbox extender...and yes, I have been tring to install directly on the device