You absolutely must install this program onto your Kaiser!!!!

Guest wikoogle

Guest wikoogle

It's not so much as program as it a brand new rom. But words can't describe how many features, utility, stability and speed that either one of the below roms adds to the phone.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426349 - My personal recommendation.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=397121

Honestly, if you don't install either one of the above two roms on to your Kaiser/AT&T Tilt, you might as well throw your phone in the garbage can for all the features and utility that you're missing out on.

Guest hotphil

Anyone else tried this? Is it worth me having a go? Bit dubious about the fact it doesn't do landscape - what'll happen when I try to compose messages?

Guest psionandy

Thats nearly the first spam rom post i've seen....

could you try and be a little more descriptive about why we must use this particualr rom? why not use one of the many other roms?

Guest crazyc
Thats nearly the first spam rom post i've seen....

could you try and be a little more descriptive about why we must use this particualr rom? why not use one of the many other roms?

I am running an earlier HyperDragon Rom (ie from the second thread) - the ROM is good but I assume what the opening poster is raving about is the manila interface, which can be added via cab not just be these ROMs - there are other ROMs with Manile over on XDA as well.

Personally, I have switched off the Manila interface, as Phone Alarm is more important to me, and I have a full screen phone alarm skin. I get to contacts and apps using the 'cube' on touch commander.

I might try and modify my phone alarm skin to work with HTC home - but this Manila doesn't really do it for me.

Guest hotphil

I quite like the look of this ROM, and needed to hard reset anyway so thought i would give it a go. Sadly it hangs ALL the time requiring a power cycle, so it's not for me.

Guest crazyc
I quite like the look of this ROM, and needed to hard reset anyway so thought i would give it a go. Sadly it hangs ALL the time requiring a power cycle, so it's not for me.

I am using the 24th September HyperDragon ROM with no problems. As I said it does have Manila but I have turned it off.

Not sure my Exchange server is syncing as often as it should, but the rest seems OK.

I will get round to cooking my own once I decide on a suitable base and kitchen. I think the ported roms are not stable enough for me, might use the last kaiser one.

• 4 weeks later...

Have you put Hard SPL on the phone ?

Check "white screen" sticky over at XDA