Active Sync Problem with WM6.1 Kaiser

Guest Sonicr360

Guest Sonicr360

Hi All

I wonder if I can get some advice from anyone that sync's with an Exchange 2003 Server.

Usually, my device sync's fine with no problems, however almost 1 month ago there were issues with our Exchange Server, that prevented syncing to work.

Thanksfully its all working now, but I appear to have a problem (and its only me!)

When I use the SYNC button, at the bottom left, it tells me its "Email 6/6" but there are no emails ! Nothing in the inbox, a subfolder, just email, drafts !

I cannot find anything!

I checked outlook for any sync errors (as I have a sync folder) but nothing shows here.

Just wondered if anyone had seen this, or knew how I can tell Active Sync not to sync these 6 emails. If I get a new email in, the number goes up, and the email arrives fine.

Any advice is helpful

Thanks, Si

When I use the SYNC button, at the bottom left, it tells me its "Email 6/6" but there are no emails ! Nothing in the inbox, a subfolder, just email, drafts !

I cannot find anything!

Hello

if you can connect to your exchange mailbox using mapi, normaly you will find the 6 mails in the inbox on server side, just have to move / delete them

if you can't, ask your postmaster to clean your mailbox (delete all messages). be sure to have a local copy before.

Guest Sonicr360

Hi

Yes, I can connect to the Mailbox, and I only have the "Inbox" selected for Sync, however NO emails are there. In fact as I write this, it tells me its syncing 5 emails still, and there is nothing present.

nothing in deleted, sent, and this is an empty mailbox.

My feeling says its gotta be something to do with the device itself .... I am not too sure where active sync stores info on the Kaiser... but maybe there is some rogue data sitting in a folder !

Any ideas guys?

Simon