Benq E72

Guest 17-APG

Received mine a few days back, got it to dip my toes into the world of Windows Mobile after many years as a Palm OS user.

So far quite happy with the device, no major issues though have had to do one hard reset (thanks Sprite Backup for helping save the day).

As a cheap (pub springs to mind) device it is working out for me :lol:. Missing a touchscreen and QWERTY more than I thought though , never realised I text people as much as I do!

So I guessing this will lead to more feature packed device in the future for me :D Got my eyes on a Treo Pro and a Zinc II at the minute.

But, hey a great little device for the money. A good springboard for those thinking of getting on the windows mobile platform. Mine works great and well pleased with it.

• 1 month later...
Guest renesis22

Hey guys, new to the forum- found this thread on a google search for the E72.

I wanted to bump this thread up to see if we can try to get the Benq E72 specific forum going. Doesn't seem like the resources for this phone are collected too well yet.

Hey guys, new to the forum- found this thread on a google search for the E72.

I wanted to bump this thread up to see if we can try to get the Benq E72 specific forum going. Doesn't seem like the resources for this phone are collected too well yet.

Well, I have tried for ages now to at least get a sub forum for this device and, whilst it was promised, nothing has happened. I guess that the powers that be think it is not worthy of this or else they couldnt be bothered.

It is a great device and warrants (more that some on here) its own forum area.

Guest tobbbie
Well, I have tried for ages now to at least get a sub forum for this device and, whilst it was promised, nothing has happened. I guess that the powers that be think it is not worthy of this or else they couldnt be bothered.

It is a great device and warrants (more that some on here) its own forum area.

I can only support the request for an owmay be some things to discuss. Especially the lacking availability of 3rd party headset connectors bothers me currently. The rest is hopefully WinMo standard anyway - this is why I stay with it.

It's hard to request an own subforum at XDA Developers :-) obviously dedicated to HTC...

Can't we start a poll her on modaco to have a count of requestors?

bye

tobbbie

:-)