the main moon

Android Market Wish List

30 posts in this topic

My wish list so far ( Not got it yet ;) )

• Cameraware with added person to person tracking & messaging and ability to control how offten position is uploaded and finally ad hoc requests by SMS ( yeh ok I dont want a lot lol )
  • A small app to quickly change from one provider to another. ( Yes I know there is a wizard but I plan to use a dual sim and these virtual networks ( asda / tesco ) are picked up as Vodaphone / O2 so you have to enter settings manually )
  • I've already got Companionlink for accessing my Lotus Notes diary
  • A good email client ( dont use Google mail )
  • A good music player ( for use in the car )

I'll add to that when I get the phone :D

Terran

Edited by ccsnet

A good email client ( dont use Google mail )

A good music player ( for use in the car )I'll add to that when I get the phone :)

For the email client, you want K9. However, you might want to consider using gmail for some mail, as it's very nice having free push mail without having to mess around with server setups or 3rd party email providers.

For the music player, I'd recommend Meridian (http://www.cyrket.com/package/org.iii.ro.meridian)

The Hero has a good music player, and it's been backported to other devices now!

P

Can't see it happening but would really love to see live mesh support.

Also, more bluetooth profiles so I can send and receive files. It's a pain having to connect by USB just for this.

i would like a world clock widget....